a year later

Ty's p.o.v
   So Julian has been distant for a while now. He comes home at three in the morning smelling off weed and sex. I haven't said anything I just let it slide but it's what keeps me up at night. The girls are growing up so beautifuly they are the best. Jade has been talking like full fledged conversations. I was astounded at that but hey my baby smart. They both are happy and I'm proud to be their mommy slash daddy.
My mom's going to watch the babies while I talk to him. She been so great allowing me to go to school and get a job just in case I have to move. So jay had just walked through the door.
"Where are the kids babe?"he asked.
"Their with my mom thought we could have the day to ourselves.
"Oh really how about we finish what we started yesterday then?"he said while kissing me.
I immediately kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He lifted me up and carried me to our room. He matured mgr down and started grinding our crotches together.
"Oh fuck babe I need you no teasing." I pleaded with him.
"Your wish is my command"he said taking all of our clothes off and slipping on a condom.
"You ready"he asked.
"Babe I'm not a virgin just fuck me already"I said giggling a bit.
"Ok" he said.
Without warning he shoved into me.
"Ugh fuck ahhh ahh yes fuck me harder" I moaned out loud.
And he pounded into me with no mercy I loved every second of it.
Then I flipped us over. I started bouncing on his dick.
"Ooh shit babe just like that" he said grabbing my waist and moving me faster.
"Uh uh uh uh ahh ahh yes yes mmmwaa aaah oh fuck uh uh uh uh yes"that is that I could get out of my mouth.soon I came and so did he we lashed next to each other.
"I love you Jay" I said while kissing his chest.
" I love you to and I knew you think I'm cheating but I'm not I just grabbed an extra job at a club so I can make extra cash cause I'm planning something big for you and my girls"he said while kissing me one last time before going to sleep.

AT THE TOP PICTURE OF THE GIRLS ON THE LEFT JADE ON THE RIGHT RUBY
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
STAY BREEZY