chapter one

Jaylins p.o.v

Ahhh school shopping the best part of the school year. What dont look at me like that I love shopping. Well my name is jaylin as you can see im 16 on my sophmore year of high school. I'm captain of the the football and basketball team. Ummm hmm oh I'm openly gay and people accept it I am currently single and ready to mingle like who has time for relationships with ap classes and extracurricular activities there really isn't any. Ok now back tp where we were I'm on my way to the mall with my best friend chantel(a/n I wanted to be in it dont judge me,)she is the best and she is bi-sexual but she perfers girls more than boys she love the color purple and she is the best singer and dancer I ever seen or heard. She has that tom boy swagg but she can still manage to make it look cute and sensual. She is 5"1 light skined and has long brown hair she has a nice figure with a nice butt let me tell you I would go straight for her anyday.

So we just pulled up to the parking lot of woodberry(a/n: I love shopping there like I love everything) and chantel but I call her chany(pronounced: shany) hopped out the car so fast.

Me: well damn wait for me

Chany: my bad bro I just cant wait to hit up true religion gucci armani polo american eagle.you know

Me: yeah dude ik maybe we will find some cutties today

chany:-daps- thats what I'm talking bout bro

Me: iight bro lets go

So we went to every store that we love and when I you we spent thousands out chea we did. Chany had so many bags I thought she was gone collapse we took the bags back to the car then went back for more. I bet you all are wondering how we can afford so much stuff well our parents are chris brown , rhianna ,nicki manaj and trey songs. yeah so we are on our way to the food court cause fatty over there wants mexican food. I'm just going to stick with good old McDonald's. On my way I bumped into some one causing them to drop thier food.

Me: oh my god I'm so sorry

???:-blushes- its alright

I look up to be met with a pare of the most beautifulest eyes I have ever seen.

Me: Hi I'm jaylin please allow me to buy you some more food,umm your name please

???: oh I feel stupid hi my name tyler. and you are

Me: my name is jaylin or you could call my jay

tyler: oh just call me ty

Me:iight cool so would you like to eat lunch with me and my friend so we can get to know each other better

Ty: thats cool with me

so we went back on line to get our food and while standing there our hands brushed together and I felt sparks. I looked over at Ty he was a deep shade of red. Haha he felt it to Whoo. we got our food and found a table with chany and some real pretty red head.

Me: oooh chany who is this

Chany:-blushes- jay the Ariana ,ari this is jay my bro from another mother.

Ari: hi nice to meet you

Me: chany this is ty

Chany: was up dude

Ty: supp

so we eat and talk and exchange numbers and head home best shopping day ever.

Sorry for the crappy chappy but I pulled an all nighter and I wasn't writing right I promise it will get better. But some good news I won the bet against my sister got FIVE EXTRA DOLLARS IN MY POCKET WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

CC OUT DUECES