all the way home

OKAY THE LAST CHPTERS THEY WERE ON ON BREAK FOR THREE DAYS THE MOMS DID LEAVE SO YEAH THEY BY THEIRSELVES.

Ty's p.o.v

So I woke up nasious but you know i pushed it aside because it was not that serious. I made my way to the bathroom to wash up and get ready for school.  I wore a black wife beater with ripped skinny jeans with some doc martins. I went down stairs and saw everyone ready and eating.

"well damn yall couldn't wake a migga up?" I said making my plate.

"I tried but you wasn't moving ninja" jaylin said to me.

"why yall alternating curse words?" channy asked.

"because we curse to damn much and oh iight" I said sitting next to ari and jazzy.

We ate and left to school.Jazzy and Terry are in 9th grade and go to the same school as us. We all hop out the car and stood around because the bell dont ring for another 10 minutes. we looked at eachother.

"SQUAD!!!!!" we yelled at the same time. we took pictures and soon later the bell rang.

"well off to class but first let me take a selfie" I said pulling out my iphone and this nigga put his hand in front of the camera.

" MITCH WHY YOU DO THAT!!!" I yelled at him.

" Because I felt like it what you gone do bout it. NOTHING" he said all ghetto like.

"ALRIGHT HOMMIE MEET ME AT THREE NIGGa nOT TWO NOT THREE O ONE THREE O CLOCK SO I CAN SHOW YOU WHAT I'M GONE DO" i said while clapping my hand with every word.

" OOOOOOOH HE CALLED YOU OUT WHAT YOU GONE DO BOUT THAT" the rest said.

"HE KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HE GET CRAZY WITH ME SO I AINT WORRIED BOUT NOTHING BUT HE SHOULD BE" and after Jaylin said that he walked away smirking. what is he planning I wonder. So as I'm walking to class I have the sudden urge to vommit so I run to the boys bathroom and throw up all my breakfast. The fudge is this why am I vomitting. Then I remember we didnt use a condom damn I aint pregnant though I hope not. I cleaned my face and threw a peice of gum in my mouth and went to class.

Jaylin's p.o.v

So as I'm walking to class I get pulled in to the janitors closet.

" WHAT THE HELL"I yell.

"SHHH I've been waiting for years to finally be able to do this" the mystery person then placed their lip on mine. And some how I find myself kissing back and my hands find their way to their ass and I squeeze it. they moaned and i felt some thing rubbing against my front.

" shit I cant do this" I said I turned the light on and saw my bro from another mother trey.

"trey what are you doing?" I asked so confused.

"taking whats mine" he said while looking at me.

" well I'm not yours so you better stop I'm in love with Ty and no one is going to change that!" I said and I saw him get angry and tears started coming down.

" YOU WILL BE MINE AND THATS A FACT" he said as he barged out the closet. As I stepped out I saw Ty looking directly at me. He began tearing up.

" no ty it's not what it looks like." I said while walking up to him.

" oh it's not so you did not come out of a closet with some guy fixing yourself how could you do that to me I thought you loved me" he sobbed ass he fell into me hitting my chest.

" I do love you so here is what happened I was walking to class and trey pulled me into the closet and kissed me and I kissed him back but I swear when iI realised what happened I pulled away and yelled at him and thats all thathappened I didnt fuck him in thre closet okay I promise" I said lifting him up. I kissed away his tears and then place one on his lips.

" umm jay i have something to tell you." he said looking up at me.

" what is it baby?" I asked. 

" I-I'm m-may b-be p-pregnant" he said sobbing again.

I looked at him and almost died he must think I'm gone leave him. But hey I didn't use a  condom so it's my fault so I have to grow some balls and face it.

" really that's great !!!!" I said smiling. he sniffled and looked at me.

" so your not leaving me ?" he asked

" of coarse not I love you and everything that you do so getting pregnant is also a mirical so of coarse not and we are ganna keep it" I said smiling at him. He smile and kissed my lips.

We left and went back to his stopping to buy  a pregnancy test. And he took it and we are pregnant!!!!!!!!

OKAY YOU GUYS SO HERES AND UPDATE 

VOTE 

COMMENT

SHARE

SO THEY ARE PREGGERS

AWSOMESAUCE

TREY IS TRYING TO STEAL JAYLIN

WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT

POPPIN

OR 

NAHH

BUT

NAKED 

NASTY

OR

NAHH

CC2LIV3