chapter 2 day one

Jaylin's p.o.v

IM BE FRESH AS HELL LET THE FEDS WATCH. Yeah boy I'm going to be swagged out. Any way today is the first day of tenth grade yay *sarcasm* no bitch i need my sleep. So right now my mom waking up.

Mom: come on baby you have to wake up

Me:-groans- mom i dont wanna go

Mom: dont make me getcho father

Me:O.O Nah no need for all that I'm up

Mom: good now do what you gotta do to be on your way

Me: iight women you can go now

With that said my mom got up chuckling exiting the room. So I walked over to the walk in closet trying to decide what wear. After a good twenty minutes i decided on a red polo shirt some trues the bred 11's with a gucci belt and bulls snap back. I took my clothes and laid them out on the bed and went to do my high gene. When i finshed I looked in the mirror befor I got dressed trying to decide what to do my hair. You know what forget that I'm just ganna leave it out. So I got dressed and headed for the kitchen. I texted chany to tell her to start heading over here.

TEXT CONVO:

: I stay fly u kno dis: yo lil nigga start headin over

<dope nigga 4life>: Im already here nigga

When i got down stairs I saw her with the girl from the mall. Hmmm time to creep. I did my creep smile when I got to them and looked between them both. Chany looked at me like" nigga fix yo face I'll tell ya later" I shook my head and went to the kitchen where mom and dad were eating grabbed some bacon and a pancake. I ate that as fast as I could and made my way out the door with chany and ari on my tail.

after about twenty minutes I pulled up in the parking lot. Ari got out with chany. Chany pecked her on her cheek, Ari blushed and qaved by to me and walked off. I had my creep face on again as I looked at chany expecting an answer.

Chany:-sighs- alright you creeper she is my girl

Me: oooh chany got her a boo thang and the girl is nice so she shouldnt cheat like suzzie did

Chany: I hope not I'm really feeling Ari

Me: I can tell I havent seen you this happy in a long time

Chany: I know let's hope it lasts

With that said we made our way up the steps and in to school. Once we got inside I saw a very familiar face near my locker. It was Ty. He goes to our school. I walked up to him and put my hand over his eyes.

Me: guess who

Ty: hmm the only person ik who would do this is Jay

Me: ok meany I'm not the only one that would do that what about Chany or Ari.

Ty: I believe Ari would do that but not chantel

Chany: hey why you sayin my government name

Ty:-chuckles- my bad bro

Chany: it's ight, now smartass why didn't you tell us you went to this school

Ty: idk it didn't come up in the convo

Chany: ight I'm heading to first period

Me& Ty: DUECES!!!!!!

when she left I looked at his schedule and we have all our classes together. BOOYAH I get to see him all day. I grabbed his hand and locked fingers we started walking since we don't have a first period to day.

Me: so Ty has anyone told you that you're beautiful

Ty:-blushes- umm no not in a long time

Me : well I'm here so I will tell you everyday

Ty:-blushes harder- aww thank you

I stopped walking and sat him down on one of the benches in front of the school. I am going to ask him on a date right now. Yeap I'm going to do it.

Me: umm Ty I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date next Friday with me

I prepared for the worst. but he said yes. I am the happiest person right now.

I'm sorry it's long and crappy but it's the best I could do at this time so here it is.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE TO LET ME KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT IT LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE

CC2LIV3 :-) DUECES