Chapter 7: Military Vehicles of The Dead

Price pov...

I was sitting in the back of the humvee...

Seako: You sure are some man...

Rei: You know, in Japan having facial hair used to be considered masculine and attractive. And you have one nice mustache.

Price: Is this really happening?!

Rei: Oh Price...

...

Woods: Oh Price, you dipshit.

I woke up and relized it was all a dream.

Price: What?

Woods: You were snoring.

I looked outside the window and noticed that it was morning. We were driving across the river and Kohta was on the top of the humvee singing little songs with that girl.

Price: Morning, everyone.

Jack: Morining.

(Y/N): Moring.

I noticed that Saeko had her head in his lap. All of the women in the group seemed taken.

We enventually got to the otherside of the river. We (the guys) had to wait on the otherside of the humvee while the girls changed.

(Y/N): You better not look...

Price: I won't.

Eventually they came out with more comfortable clothing.

(Y/N): So who's is this girl anyway?

Kohta: Her father is a newsreporter. Or was a newsreporter. I asked her what her name is and it's Alice.

(Y/N): Poor girl...

Rei: Can you teach me how to shoot a gun?

Price: I'd love to.

He taught her how and we got back into the humvee. We drove off through the city with Rei and Takashi on the roof.

I was sitting in the front seat driving while eating a candy bar.

(Y/N): Wonder where all of the zombies are.

Jack: Not sure. Maybe they all migrated to where most of the people are.

(Y/N): And that would be the at the bridge where most people are held up.

...

Alice: Look at all those motorcycles!

Kohta: Yeah, they always sell them there. Sometimes they even sell military equipment.

Alice seemed to be a pretty positive little girl. Especially after she watched her father get murdered.

After a while of driving, we found a dead end on the street. Some fence was in the way.

(Y/N): We've been driving for a while.

Jack: I suggest that we split up into two groups. We can divide us for equal power. I will be with Rei, Takashi, and Kohta.

(Y/N): Leaves me with Price, Takagi, Marikawa, Alice, Woods, and Seako.

Price: We're gonna baby sit this little girl then.

Takagi: I guess that I agree. Splitting up could help us cover more people's homes faster.

She told everyone and my group went to our appartment to get our humvee.

Saeko: Guess that now we have two humvees.

(Y/N): Yeah, just get in and we'll get to everyone's houses.

Saeko: We don't need to worry about mine.