Chapter 8: A Pleasant Night

(Y/N)'s pov...

Well...

Now it's just me and Seako. Saeko and I were looting a house, when the others got taken over by a hoard forcing them to leave us behind. Guess all that gunfire attracted them. We were in the streets with a bunch of undead following the humvee.

Saeko: Where should we stay for the night?

(Y/N): Somewhere with highground and has no undead. As long as it's away from here, where more undead are bound to show up, we'll be fine.

Saeko: We can stay at the temple.

(Y/N): Ah, yes. Protection of the the gods.

Jay's pov...

Wolfgang: As you can see here, Is where I drive. It's difficult alone, but I manage. But that's no longer a problem.

Larry: Let me guess, you want us to be your crew?

Wolfgang: Bingo. You see, this tank is a Panzer II. Requires ussually 4 people to drive.

Jay: Sure, at least it works against the infected.

Jack's pov...

Jack: You left them behind?

Price: It was all that we could do. There was at least a thousand. I'm sure they're fine. Just call them on the walkie... Talkie...

Jack: It's in your hand!

Price: Oh, shit...

Woods: You dipshit, little bro.

We left the room feeling ashamed. I was smoking a cigarette walking down the hall of this huge ass masnion.

Woods: (Y/N) is the toughest fucker I know. He'll be fine.

Price: I hope...

...

(Y/N)'s pov...

It was night time and we were being quiet in the temple. We weren't talking much, but I was cleaning my guns and she was cleaning her wooden sword.

She broke the silence by scootching a little closer to me.

Saeko: You know, I still haven't gotten a fair response.

(Y/N): A-about what?

I nervously said as she pushed me down. I dropped my revolver and she pinned me down.

(Y/N): I-I don't know.

Saeko: Come on, we'll be perfect for eachother.

(Y/N): I gues...

Saeko: So, where's my answer?

(Y/N): I'm just nervous is all.

Saeko: Nervous? With the way you kill those undead, I'm surprised.

...

Price's pov...

Price: Gah! Wish Takashi and Rei would keep it down. It like 2 in the morning.

I got up to go get something to drink, but when I did, I saw Marikawa in her robe. She wasn't wearing a bra so it was hot a hell. I guess she was was just looking out the window.

Marikawa: I hope they're alright.

Price: They'll be fine.

Marikawa: Yeah, you're right. Hey, why are you in your underwear? And what's that hard thing in your pants-