LARRY STYLINSON

pov harry

My alarm wakes me up and I see that Louis is no longer in bed. I get up, brush my teeth and quickly put on black skinny jeans and a purple sweater and walk downstairs where Louis has made breakfast for us. I walk to the kitchen and I look at Louis and give him a hug but I'm a head taller so I put my head on his head he wraps his arms around my waist, I give him a kiss on the top of his head and I feel him relaxes. louis? I ask after a while, he looks at me and I kiss him on his lips. Louis looks surprised. Yesterday I lay awake for a long time, I lay thinking. I felt something when I was with you but I didn't know what. I'm out, Louis I'm in love with you, I say. Louis looks very happy and I give him a hug that quickly turns into a kiss.

When we have had our breakfast we get on our bike to school, we are almost too late, we run to our classroom and we are inside just in time the boys are all already seated. There are 2 places left in the back of the class, we walk past the boys and i already sit down. I see Louis pause with Niall and say something to him. Moments later, Niall jumps into Louis' his arms, nearly knocking Louis over. I laugh. The teacher is grumpy again and says that Louis has to sit down, Niall lets Louis go and he says to Niall, we'll talk in the break. Niall nods and Louis sits down next to me.

When the teacher is explaining I put my hand on Louis' knee, and he starts to smile. Niall looks back for a moment and looks into Louis's eyes, Louis looks down diagonally where my hand is on his knee and Niall starts beaming and says without making a sound, does he know? Louis nods and I already know what this is about.

Pov Louis

It's break finally. I run to Niall and start telling the whole story of what happened yesterday and this morning. Niall was the only one who knew that I actually liked Harry from the first moment. Niall loves it so much that he can't stand still. Harry is talking to Liam and Zayn. Harry also wants to say hello to Niall so he comes over here and Niall really can't stand still anymore. Niall act normal, you'll pass out or something, I say. Yeah but I'm just hyped right now and you won't be able to stop it, says Niall. Heyyy are you okay? asks Harry. Ehm yes it's going fine I think if he doesn't pass out soon he's a bit hyped. Well a little? What is it? Did I miss something? asks Harry. I quickly put my hand over Niall's mouth so that he can't say anything, if he's hyped he literally says everything. No, he has this more often than he is suddenly completely crazy. What?! I'm not crazy! Well sometimes you can be quite crazy, Niall, like now, I say. Yeah but you don't get it Lou. Yes, I understand it very well. Then explain it to Harry and he will understand. Niall now you have to stop! I look into Niall's eyes and he understands that he really should shut up now. Okay okay sorry I'll stop. I'm going to the toilet I'll see you in class, I say and I go to the toilet hoping Niall won't explain to Harry.

When I'm in the toilet for a while I suddenly feel two strong arms around my waist, I'm shocked and I hear Harry say calmly Lou, it's me, I relax again. He knows of course that I was being bullied so that I am easily scared by things or if  someone touches me out of the blue. What just happened? asks Harry. Is it okay if I tell you this afternoon? You still have to come with me because your math book is still with me, right? Yes, fine, shall we go to class now? Yes. Is Niall really mad at me, Harry? Lou, Niall can't be mad at you for more than 5 minutes, Harry says. He turns me around and I look straight into his beautiful green eyes, he gives me a kiss on my lips and we quickly go to class.

...............
Heyy post comments I like to read them ;)
Please vote :)
Lots of love Nova <3