School

The party was canceled due to Georgia's surgery. So Louis and his friends have chosen to pick a new date for the party, this weekend. It is now Monday so everyone still has enough time to prepare everything and to invite everyone.

Guys! yells Niall. Shall the five of us make the invitations this afternoon and then watch a movie in the evening? Yeah good idea, everyone said. Shall we do it at my place, then we can already make plans for the decoration and where we are going to hang it, said Louis. Yes good plan, Niall said.

The boys had a few more hours of school left and they talked all day about what they were going to do this afternoon and what movie they were going to watch tonight. They are so excited about it.

After school, the boys went straight to Louis' house. Together they made the invitation. This is what he became:

They all passed this year and they have exams next year so that will be difficult

They all passed this year and they have exams next year so that will be difficult. The first week of the summer holidays has started and this weekend is the party so there is a lot to do.

Today they all sleep at Louis', all together in the living room. Super fun of course, but tomorrow they have to make all the plans and write them down so they know what they still have to buy and bake. Everyone does something.

...............
Heyy post comments I like to read them ;)
Please vote :)
Lots of love Nova <3