Surgery

Harry and Louis walk to the parking garage. They pay the ticket and walk to the car. Harry says, I'll drive home. Louis nods and hands the car keys to Harry. They get in and Harry drives to Louis's house.

It is all the time quiet in the car, as soon as they arrive at Louis's house Louis gets out and goes right in. Harry follows him and walks to the kitchen and asks Louis "Would you like some tea?" "Yes please". Harry goes back to the living room with 2 mugs of tea, Louis is sitting on the couch with his legs pulled up. Harry puts the tea on the table and sits down next to Louis and puts Louis on his lap.

They watch a movie together, Louis gets a message from his mother;

Hey Boo, The surgery went well! She still has to stay for a week for a check-up, they can only see after a few days if the cancer cells are gone, but for now it looks good. She is eating and drinking a bit again so that is really good. She's not allowed to visit for a while, I'm allowed to stay but that's because I'm the mother, when I said you couldn't come over she said "But I need to see Harry and Louis, they're my brothers!" I'll let you know something as soon as possible. And good luck at school tomorrow! love you x

He lets Harry read and they both laugh. They watch the movie and then they ordered pizza.

Haz shall we go to bed we have to go back to school tomorrow. All right, Lou, go ahead, I'll be right there.

Louis walks upstairs, brushes his teeth and goes to bed a moment later Harry comes up and does the same. Harry puts his arms around Louis and they fall asleep.

The next morning

*Tuut tuuut tuuuut*

Harry groans and wakes Louis up. Moments later they get out of bed and they brush their teeth together.  We can get our breakfast at the bakery around the corner, I think that's a very good idea Lou.  They got dressed, get in the car and get a nice breakfast at the bakery.  They eat it in the car and drive straight to school.

Sorry I haven't post a chapter in a long time a lot happened. My grandmother has cancer so I spend a lot of time with her, and I'm in my senior year so that's a lot of stress too.
I hope you understand.
................
Heyy post comments I like to read them ;)
Please vote :)
Xx - Nova <3