Chapter 6

Ron POV
Harry and I went into the Chamber of Secrets, which we were able to find with a little help from Myrtle. Harry opened the door with Parseltongue, the proof he's the Heir of Slytherin. But unfortunately, some rocks fell down from the ceiling between me and Harry, blocking Harry's way out. He told me was going to look for Malfoy, while I tried to get the rocks out of the way. I wonder everything is alright with him. Jesus Christ, why do these rocks have to be so heavy?

Harry POV
Rocks fell down from the ceiling, blocking my way out. Ron and I just separated as I saw a bit of light. I quietly walked up to it, and I saw Draco, laying on the ground, eyes closed, his arms crossed over his chest, holding a book. A man was leaning over him. I immediately recognised him. Tom Riddle. He showed me his true identity: Voldemort. He called the basilisk and it almost killed me, but lucky me, Fawkes came and made the basilisk blind. I still almost died, when the basilisk got me stuck in a corner, but I managed to distract the blind basilisk with throwing a stone. I ran through multiple pipes and came out by Draco and Voldemort again. "He's almost dead."Voldemort said, a smirk on his face. Then the basilisk came back, and at that moment I saw Fawkes had brought the Sorting Hat with him. I quickly grabbed Godric Gryffindor's sword out of it, and began climbing onto the door the basilisk came out from. I got a poison fang in my arm, but I managed to kill the basilisk. I destroyed the book Draco was holding with the fang, Voldemort screaming. He disappeared. Draco woke up. "Harry? What happened? Where are we? Last thing I remember is our fight, and I'm sorry about tha- Oh Merlin, what happened to your arm?!" "Calm down Draco. First, my arm got poisoned by a basilisk fang-" "Are you okay?! Is there something I can-" "Draco shut the fuck up and listen very carefully. Follow that pipe over there," I pointed at the pipe Ron was at. "And just go straight. Then you'll see Ron. He knows how to get out of here and he'll explain everything."

Draco POV
Harry was acting weird. He obviously had a wound in his arm and he was telling me how to get out of here, where ever we even are. "Okay, but then what about you?" "I-" He sighed. "You see this wound? It's a poison wound. I probably won't make it." He said it so calm, and yet I could see the pain in his eyes. " No! I'm not leaving you here! There has to be something I can do!" "Draco, it doesn't matter." He fell on the ground. He smiled at me. Closed his eyes. Just on the point I thought I would start crying, I saw a phoenix landing next to Harry. I recognised him. It was Fawkes, Dumbledore's phoenix. He leaned his head over Harry's arm and a tear fell on it. Two more tears fell and his wound was gone. I was breathless. My heart filled with hope, and happiness when Harry opened his eyes. Tears of joy streaming down my face as he said:"Thanks Fawkes." He got up, noticed me crying and pulled me in a hug. "Let's get out of here. Come on Draco." We walked away together, Fawkes flew with us. We found Ron, and Fawkes lifted us up and brought us back to Hogwarts. How in Merlin's name is that bird able to lift us? I was snapped out my thoughts when we arrived. Seems like the someone made an antidote for the petrified muggleborns. "Harry! Ron! Draco!" All three of us spun around, to see Hermione launch herself in Harry's arms.

After we all reunited, I told Harry to meet me in the Astronomy Tower in ten minutes. He nodded, and I already headed there to prepare.