Chapter 16

Harry POV
I have been practicing a lot for the tournament lately, but I didn't tell anyone about the dragons. I've visited Hagrid, and he told me about the four different dragons: Chinese Fireball, Swedisch Short-Snout, Hungarian Horntail and Welsh Green. He said Hungarian Horntail is the most dangerous. I hope I get anything but Hungarian Horntail.

All the Champions were getting ready in the Champion tent, when Hermione whisper-yelled my name from outside the tent. "Harry!" I quickly walked over. "I'm here, 'Mione." "I heard dragons. Do you think you have to..." She didn't finish her sentence, but I knew what she meant. "Yes. I knew about it, and have been talking with Hagrid." "Why didn't you tell me? Does Draco know? What if you die?" I sighed. "I didn't want you to know, because I knew you would stress out. Draco doesn't know, I didn't want to make him worried. And don't worry about the last question, I've got a plan." Suddenly she threw the curtains between us away and pulled me in a hug. I hugged back, and she whispered:"Goodluck." A flash of light blinded me slightly before I could respond. We let go and looked up. I groaned. Rita Skeeter. She started rambling over something, but I didn't really listen. Dumbledore came in, and sended her out. He had a small hat in his hands with baby dragons in it. I heard Hermione quietly leave, and Dumbledore started explain about the different dragons and all. He let us all put a hand in the hat for a dragon to climb on it. Fleur got first, she got the Welsh Green. Viktor second, he got the Chinese Fireball. Third, Cedric, and he got the Swedisch Short-Snout. Left me the Hungarian Horntail.

Draco POV
I took a place in the public, watching over an area full of rocks, with three caves in the sides. Hermione sat down beside me. She looked nervous. "Are you alright? How is Harry? Do you know what they have to do?" She sighed. "I'm fine, just nervous. Harry's also nervous, but he's doing good. And yes, I know." I asked what they had to do. She looked down. "You'll see, Draco." Strange, normally she would be rambling about it. I got snapped out my thoughts by a noise. A dragon, they had to face a dragon. It was guarding a golden egg, which I thought the Champons would had to take. I looked at the dragon. It was the most scariest thing I've ever seen. I understood why Hermione was acting so strange.

The crowd got silent as Cedric entered. The dragon watched him, not moving away from the egg. He took his wand, and transfigured a rock into a labrador. My eyes widened. Cedric tried to distract the dragon so he could take the egg. How can he be so heartless! It seemed to work. The dragon moved towards the labrador, which know sensed the danger and slowly backed away. Cedric moved towards the egg. He almost had it, when the dragon snapped its head back to him. He quickly grabbed the egg and backed away. He won! We had to wait until the dragon got replaced by another one.

Fleur Délacour entered, wand in hand, and she didn't even stutter in her walk. What a confidence. The dragon watched carefully. Fleur aimed and shot a sleeping spell towards the dragon. It fell asleep, and she took the egg easily. She also won. Waiting again.

A new dragon took its place around a new egg. Viktor Krum entered. He pointed his wand at the dragon, and casted a strong body-bind charm. The dragon couldn't move anymore, and looked with anger in its eyes while Viktor took the egg. Another winner. The dragon got replaced again. My mouth fell open. Okay, I was wrong. This dragon is definitely the most scary.

Harry entered. He didn't look scared. He closed his eyes, and took a deep breath. When he opened his eyes again, everyone could see the determination in them. He raised his wand. "Accio Firebolt!" I smiled. He was going to outfly the dragon. The smartass. He catched his broomstick, jumped on it and fly around the dragon. Above its head, underneath its tail, trying to make it dizzy. Suddenly he dived for the egg, but the dragon saw it. It opened its mouth, and shot a huge flame towards Harry. It hitted his shoulder, but he didn't stop. He grabbed the egg, and flew out of the dragons range. He won!

Harry POV
I did it. I won. Everyone cheered, and I could see Draco and Hermione's relieved faces. I went back to the Champion tent to take care of my shoulder. I took of my shirt and looked in a mirror. Merlin, that's a huge burn. I took a potion, Burn-Healing Paste, and downed it. I watched as the burn disapeared. "Harry!" I looked up, to see Draco running towards me. I smiled. "Hey Ferret." He came to a stop in front of me, and kissed me. "Sorry, I just had to do that. I was so worried." I just stood there in shock, before saying:"I'm not." "What?" "I'm not sorry." And I kissed him again. We made eye contact. "Next time please tell me what you have to do." I nodded. "Will do."