SP

Spanish words/ phrases:

Siempre: forever

Hermosa: beautiful 

Te ves tan hermosa mi amor: You look so beautiful, my love

Mi amor: My love

Gracias: Thank you

Mi vida: My life

Ahora os declaro marido y mujer: I now pronounce you husband and wife.

Te amo, mi reina: I love you, my queen

Te quiero mucho: I love you a lot

Y/N POV:

Anxious. Excited. Happy. Hands shaking. 

That's what's happening to me right now. That's how I feel. Today is the day I marry the love of my life. Sergio Perez, or as the Formula 1 world, calls him Checo. Checo and I had been dating for two years before he proposed to me. We got engaged during the off-season of 2020 and as the Summer break of the 2021 season came in; we planned our wedding to be held during this time.

The date is August 5th, 2021. Sergio has been working very hard this season, and he has had extra pressure since he signed with Red Bull. Upon signing with them, he had to uphold his role in helping the team collect points for the Constructers Championship and to help Max Verstappen in his fight for World Championship. I would fly out every Saturday during the season to be there for their qualifications and races that happened on Sunday. I'd also see the pressure that he would be under and the hard work he did. 

When the Summer break came, he was exhausted and yet so happy. He had won the Azerbaijan Grand Prix on June 6th and he had another podium in France on the 20th of June, which was the next race after he won in Baku. With his first-ever Grand Prix with Red Bull, on March 28th in Bahrain, he came in P5. Which was a pretty good start to his season. In Italy, during the qualifying, he finished P2. He made up for finishing 11th in Italy by not only getting P4 in qualifying but also getting P4 in the race. Spain had him starting at P8, but ultimately he got P5 at the end of the race. Monaco started with him P9 and ended with him P4. Overall, it's been a great season for him. 

With all the stress and the travelling he went through, I told him that we should postpone the wedding, so he can rest before the season starts back up again. He just smiled and told me:

"Thank you, hermosa, but you've always dreamt of a Summer wedding and I want to marry you as soon as possible." 

That made me smile. He such an incredible and loving guy. Without fail, he constantly shows me how much he loves me and how much I mean to him. 

So here we are. In Guadalajara, Mexico where we decided to do our wedding because that was where he was born. I wore my wedding dress as my Maid of Honor came in and looked at me in awe. 

"Awe, you look amazing

"Awe, you look amazing." She told me.

"Thank you." I thanked her and we both smiled at each other. 

Soon enough I was walking down the aisle towards my fiancé. My Checo Perez, my soon to be husband. My whole world. As soon as he looked up and saw me he smiled an earth shattering smile. He saw me when we did the dress reveal and he cried. I placed my hands in his when I made it down the aisle. Our fingers interlaced and we looked at each other with pure love and adoration. 

"Te ves tan hermosa mi amor." He told me and I smiled. 

"Gracias, mi vida." I responded. "You look handsome." He grinned. 

Sergio POV:

I looked at the woman in front of me with love. The woman of my dreams. The woman who always makes me feel safe and loved. The mother of my future kids. My future. My forever. I zoned out the rest of the world and just looked at her. She is beautiful. 

"... Sergio Michel Pérez Mendoza do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife. To cherish and to love in sickness and in health. For better or for worse. For richer or for poorer?" 

"I do." I answered automatically and slipped the ring onto her finger. 

"And do you Y/F/N, take Sergio Michel Pérez Mendoza, to be your lawfully wedded husband. To cherish and to love in sickness and in health. For better or fr worse. For richer or for poorer?" 

"I do." She replied and slipped the ring onto my finger. We smiled at one another. 

"Ahora os declaro marido y mujer. You may kiss your bride." With that, I pulled her into me and captured her lips with mine. I leaned her down slightly as the crowd around us irreupted into cheers and applause. 

"Te amo, mi reina." I told her as we pulled apart. 

"Te quiero mucho, husband." 

"Siempre."

"Siempre." 
With that we walked back down the aisle hand in hand, to start this new chapter of our lives. Husband and wife. My forever woman.