Spider Hulk

Peter's POV

I began running through the city happy as could be. Dad and Bruce just left, and Pop and the other Avengers are on a mission! Could life get any better?!?! I was then punched off the building by a giant metal fist. It's Alex.

"Nice to see you sweetie." He said revealing his face. He slammed me against a wall. I was terrified. Then something even crazier began to happen, my suit began to tear a little bit. I let out a grunt. My skin was turning....... green? Oh no. I began snarling at Alex.

"Let... Me.... GO!!!!" My fingers and toes bursted through the suit. I was beginning to lose control of my actions. The hulk took over.

3rd person POV

"SPIDER SMASH!!!" Peter/Hulk shouted.

"Petey?" The Spider Hulk let out a huge ferocious roar. Spidey began punching and destroying the Rhino suit.

"Puny rhino. No beats Spider." He angrily picked Alex up and threw him across the street. People began running away and screaming. Less than a minute later SHIELD agents began reeling in.

"Hulk freeze!" Nick Fury shouted.

"One eye man puny and dumb. Leave SPIDER ALONE!!!"

"Spider?" Nick said raising up his gun.

"ME WILL SMASH PUNY MAN!!!" He raised both his arms above his head. As he began to slam it to the ground, Nick rolled out of the way. "SPIDER SMASH ONE EYE MAN!!!" He began running after Fury.

"Steve where are you! The hulk situation has gotten worse!" Fury shouted into his blue tooth while running from Spidey.

"We're just entering the city! Be glad we brought the Quinjet!!!" Steve answered.

"But the thing is, this fight will be very personal to you."

"Bruce will-" Steve began to say.

"It's Peter that's rampaging the city. He's a hulk." Fury said dodging another smash.

"N- not my b- boy." He whimpered softly into the phone.

"We're pulling in right now!" Natasha shouted. Most of the Avengers hopped out of the Quinjet.

"What have you been feeding Peter?" Clint said sarcastically.

Spider Hulk's POV

Stupid one eye man. In Spider's way. SPIDER WANT TO SMASH HIM!!!

"Avengers! Attack!" Hammer guy. SPIDER SMASH HAMMER!!! Red white and blue run to Spider. He throw circle on floor. He hug.... Hugs Spider? Spider growl at him. He still stay.

"SPIDER WILL SMASH!!!"

"No you won't Peter." He hugs harder. "You love me, and I love you." Water falls from him eyes. Grunt.

"Spider won't smash." Mad.

"No combat?" Hammer shout. Grunt at hammer.

"No fighting. Remember Thor, that is my son. Peter," Grunt at red white blue. "No smashing." He grab Spider's head, and kiss. "You're a good boy Peter."

"Spider." Grunt.

"I'm going to call you Peter."

"SPIDER." Growl.

"Peter."

"SPIDER!!!"

"I'M GOING TO CALL YOU PETER!!!" Shouts.

"Peter."

Steve's POV

"Let's go Peter. Get on the jet." I said holding Peter's finger. His hand was much to big. He grumbled and got into the hulk sized chair towards the back. "Tony is dead when we get back."

TIIIIME SKIIIP

We sat with Peter on the couch. The longest 20 minutes of my life. Bruce and Tony finally walked in through the elevator. They both just stared.

"Care to explain Tony? You let our son watch the city ALONE even after he's grounded from being Spidey, and now, HE'S A GREEN MONSTER!!! No offense Bruce."

"None taken." He said staring at Peter.

"Can you change him back to normal?" I begged.

"I'll try." He grabbed both of Peter's huge hands. "In and out." Bruce smiled. Peter growled at Bruce.

"It's HOPELESS!!!" I shouted.

Spider-Hulk/Peter's POV

"I know you remember me." Other Hulk say.

Grunt. Say yes. "You not boss of Spider. No one." But this is Uncle Bruce. "Spider don't care." We are the Spider, and he is important, just like dad and Pop. Think about him. Spider thinks about Bruce. "Bah roo sah." Good. Now listen to him.

"Peter, listen to me. Take back control and talk to me." Bah roo sah say.

Can I talk to him for a moment? "No." Please. Grunt. "Fine."
***************
"Peter?" Bruce said gripping my, well our hand. I hugged him from excitement.

"PETER PUT BRUCE DOWN NOW!!!" I gently set Bruce on the couch. "We're not even getting through to him." Dad said while sitting on the couch. He looked like he was crying.

"Dad. Pops. I missed you." I still sounded like me, but in a lower pitch. Dad jumped up and hugged me.

"I was beginning to think we lost you." He sobbed onto me. Pop embraced me into a hug. The force was very unexpected, causing me to fall backwards, breaking the counter.

"Not again..." I said clutching my fists.

"Peter, okay now, stay calm."