Chapter 6: Bullies pt. 2

SO KAWAIIIIIIIIIII

I finally made it up stairs. (which means over 500 stairs.) But by the time I got upstairs, I was greeted by two angry parents. "Ugh..."

"Peter what happened?" Pop said putting a hand on my shoulder. I had to come up with something quickly.

"The monkey bars!"

"Do you remember what happens to liars?" Dad asked.

"I'm not going to be evil." I crossed my arms. "I'll tell you, but you have to promise to not have hurt feelings."

"We promise." They said at the same time.

"A boy at school began making fun of you guys. He called you... "

"Called us what?" Pop asked.

"It is a rude/curse word used to describe gay people, like you guys. So it's a really bad word."

"Cocksucker? Fatherfuckers? Homos? Pinchers of the-"

"TONY!!!" Pop cut him off.

"Say it." Dad begged me with his eyes.

"F- f- f- f-"

"Spit it out."

"Faggots." I whispered quietly.

"Nothing we're not use to." Dad said walking over towards the wine rack.

"Tony, don't you dare grab any drinks." Pop threatened. "Please continue Peter."

"He beat me up." I said sadly.

"What else did he do?"

"He called me one too." I said sniffling. "He called me a gay little boy. It really hurt my feelings." I said while letting the tears flow. "I don't want to be gay." Dad and Pop both stared at me. I had hurt their feelings awful. They probably want me to be gay too. "I told you I'd hurt your feelings." I said while looking up at them. Dad put his bottle down and walked over to me and hugged me. Pop joined in.

"Peter, you don't have to be gay, you don't have to be straight, you don't have to be either. Be what you want to be." Pop ruffled my hair.

"We love you Petey Pie." He said kissing my cheek.

"Shut up dad!" I laughed. "We good now?"

"Yes." Pop smiled.