Chapter 11: ACCOMPLISHMENTS

1156 words! Wow! Accomplishment!

Lauren didn't let me go to school. She said that I might not be able to control my powers. I've been developing new ones. Like 3 days ago, Ashlyn dropped Laurie's flower vase, and while it was two centimeters from hitting the floor, I caught it.

Or yesterday, Laurie was replacing the light bulb to the living room, but she fell of the step stool, and guess what? I caught her. I held the pregnant lady and caught her. And after that, I took off my shirt, because it was getting to small, and I had muscles. Like, super soldier muscles. I also grew at least three inches. So now, I'm above average height (I'm going with 5" 9' and he use to be 5" 4'), super strong, and I barely look like myself anymore. I look like I've aged two years, but yet I'm only fourteen.

"I wonder if this ever happened to Pop?" I said while putting soap on my hands. After I finished washing my face, I walked into the living room. The TV was on, both girls were outside playing, and Lauren stared blankly at the tv with red clearly showing on her face.

"What's wrong?" I ran in front of the TV to see that the Avengers were on it. 'Uncle Hulk' was torturing the city, and huge Iron Man suit was fighting him. I nearly started crying. A huge metallic man/robot thing floated up slowly.

"Hello Planet Earth! I am your savior! Your hope! For I am Ultron! And I am here to ride you of your weaknesses." I knew what he was talking about. "Watch your pathetic heroes try to fight me, when they end up fighting themselves, once I find their weakness, I'll exploit it, then rip them apart, as you can see here!" He quickly flew away leaving everyone in an awe. Dad punched Hulk real hard in the face, then he was out like a light. Slowly he was Bruce Banner again.

"I know there weakness." Laurie said softly. "Us."

I held my hand over my mouth and tried to stay strong for Laurie, but in my heart, I knew she was right. The phone began to ring, she pressed ignore. With a rock on my shoulder, I laid on the couch and closed my eyes. I wish I had a normal life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of a loud thud. I rubbed my eyes, and looked out the window. The Avengers. My phone vibrated against the side of my leg. A text message. The first one I've received. 'Hide! Your parents don't know you're here! If they find out about your powers, BYE BYE UNCLE HAWKEYE!!!!' Where could I possibly hide. I heard the open a crack, and I made do and hopped up on the ceiling. I held on for my life, knowing that I might fall. I was in the kitchen, right next to the ceiling fan. Dad and Pop sat down at the kitchen table.

"Tony.... What is happening with our relationship?" Pop touched Dad's hand.

"Is this about Ultron? I'm sorry I didn't tell-"

"This isn't about that! It's because you were dishonest! You've apologized to everyone, and gotten them to forgive you for creating it, but you didn't say it to me, or the world. What if he destroys the world! And we live to see it. All I could think about was.... Our weakness."

"The 'P' word?" Dad said fiddling with his fingers.

"I miss him."

"Me too. But, you know it's to dangerous for him here. JARVIS talked to me about it before this all happened. He said we should take him back to SHIELD, and supply them with his spider genetic restraints."

"I completely forgot about those."

"Did you pack any in his suitcase?"

"I think so...."my phone began to slide out of my pocket. When it fell, I reached for it, but something else happened. A white rope like material connected to it and kept it from falling. It was a web. I screamed when I realized what it was. Dad and Pop looked up and screamed as well. I screamed louder and so did they. I fell down on my face. I quickly picked myself up and I could feel myself shaking. Sweat dripped down my forehead as I began to shake.

"Woah..." Dad said in awe.

"Peter?"

"I- I- I can explain." I stuttered. "N- no, I- I can't."

"He's grown four to five inches since the last time we saw him, which was a week and a half ago. And he looks like a young, muscular version of you." Pop whispered to dad.

"Are you sure that's even him?"Dad rubbed his face. "Clint!"

"Nonononono!!!" I said shaking my hands. "I haven't changed that much." I put my hand on the table, but it toppled over. I fell on top of it. "Ow."

"That's definitely Peter." Pop said placing a head on his forehead.

"Wait, I should be mad at you!" I said standing up. "You forgot about my birthday, and you left me here! And lying to me for my whole life! I've had powers this whole time?!?! Do you know how scary it is doing this by yourself?!? Plus being in the middle of no where with no means of communication!?!?"

"There's an iPhone right there." Dad pointed.

"Yea! An aPhone!" Pop agreed.

"iPhone Steve."

"WHO CARES?!?!? Uncle Clint is the only one who remembers anything! He cares about us and loved us, but did you care enough to know that he has a family of his own?" There was a huge flash, and a buzzing noise. It was so loud and sudden, I fell to my knees and grasped my head. I let out a yelp.

"Are you okay?" Pop touched my back. I shook my head back and forth.

"It's hard without you." I said with a lump in my throat. "I've missed you guys so much that I didn't want to admit it." A tear stroked down my face. "It's hard." Two arms wrapped around me, and without any hesitation, I hugged them back and cried onto them. "Don't leave me like that again."

"Awwwwww." I peeked my head up, and saw Clint, Bruce, Nat, and Laurie standing in the door way smiling at our bonding. I stood up.

"That's enough of that." I pushed them off of me. "More than enough family bonding." I walked into the living room.

"Woah, you've grown." Nat patted my head. I was as tall as her.

"A lot." Bruce said examining my muscles. I was taller than him by a smudge. Pop still towered over me, and Dad... Taller than me by about a centimeter.

"I'm aware." I grumbled while walking past them. I threw myself on the couch, laughing as I was as big as the whole thing. "Well, here we go."