Chapter 21: Nicholas Fury

Bloody, murder, and killing, bad stuff... The whole shabang. Viewer discretion is advised.

Not really, cuz I don't even really know what that means.
I just don't want 8 year olds reading about Peter going insane and killing people. That tis all.

My POV aka 3rd Person:

Venom walked into SHIELD base with a smile on his face. No one questioned him considering he was Tony and Steve's son. "Even easier than expected." He whispered to himself. Inside, Peter was fighting to just be able to see the scenes in front of him, but venom got the best out of him, and he tiredly closed his eyes, with much hesitation, there was no way he could win this fight alone.

"Peter? What are you doing here?" Maria Hill asked from behind.

"Oh, just looking for Nick." Venom said in Peter's voice.

"Why?"

"I have to ask for some advice."

"He's in the corridor, near the control panel."

"Thank you." Venom scurried away to go and find Nick.

"That's weird." Maria turned the other way and began walking towards the intel room. Her smart watch vibrated, and she looked down. "Tony..." She sighed. "Probably looking for Peter." She pressed answer. "Yello?"

"IF YOU SEE PETER, GRAB HIM AND PIN HIM DOWN!!! SOME MONSTROUS CREATURE IS POSSESSING HIM AND NOW HE HAS HIS EYES SET ON KILLING THE DIRECTOR!!!! PROTECT NICK, AND IF YOU FIND PETER-"

"He was just here, and he didn't seem possessed."

"He has access to Peter's regular form, just stop him before ITS TOO LATE!!!!" With out a moments hesitation, Maria hung up and began contacting every SHIELD agent in a two mile radius. She began to chase after Peter, but it was, as Tony said, too late. Sure Nick was still alive, but countless SHIELD agents lied dead on the floor, with their blood streaked against walls, and floors. It was a hideous sight. She found Venom with his black tendrils sticking out of Peter's hands, shoulders, back, and sides. He snapped someone's neck, and watched the lifeless body hit the ground with a slap. She held a scream back. Venom faced her.

"Oh Maria," he started. "You were always my favorite agent." He picked her up by the neck and held her against the wall. "But now you have to die."

"Peter... Don't kill me. We've had so many great times." She said barely being able to breathe. "I've baby sat you since you were three, I use to sing you bedtime songs because you liked how high my voice was, and you use to call me your #2 mom."

"Don't. Care." Venom hissed.

"Twinkle Twinkle Little Star..." She sang. Venoms grip got tighter. "Mary had a Little Lamb...." The grip got even more tight, it could kill her any second. "The itsy bitsy Spider climbed up the water spout," he glared at her. "Down came the rain and washed the spider out." The grip loosened. "Up came the sun," he set her on the ground. She was breaking through to Peter. "And dried up all the rain."

Though his eyes were still red, and his pupils still stilts, the boy sitting in front of us, was Peter. "And the itsy bitsy spider," he sang along. "Climbed up the spout again." With one blink, his eyes were chocolatey brown again. The vangs I his mouth began decreasing in size, the taste of blood was in his mouth from biting some of the agents, but he didn't care. He grabbed Maria and began to heavily sob onto her.

"Shhhh... It's okay." She rubbed his back. Be cried even harder knowing it wasn't.

"I'm so sorry." He choked out. His fingers were red and bloody, along with almost his entire outfit. But he hugged her harder than he did his own parents.

Tony flew into see the sight. He almost puked to see the bodies. Steve was a little pale, and he knew that it was his son that did it.

27 SHIELD agents were killed that day.