🔮 𝑀𝒾𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓁 🔮

Micheal sighed as he finished all his duties around the pizzeria completly bored and isolated in the walls of his office. He felt bored and wanted some excitement and adrenaline corsing in his veins and tonight and he had a mischievous plan in his mind, to please himself. Feeling the tiny fan on his office desk not enough to cool his heat down, he unbuttoned a few buttons of his purple uniform to start. "Micheal I'm leaving now are you-" Luna, his coworker barged inside. Her words imminently stopping as her eyes traveled to the male on the desk chair unbottoning his shirt. "Oh Luna, are you just about to leave?" Micheal asked with an expression she couldn't read. Completly acting as if he wasn't doing anything just before.

"Yeah I was telling you that my shift is j-just about to end.." Luna scanned his toned upper body carefully before darting her eyes at the floor tiles. "Oh, is it now?" Micheal placed his tablet aside before standing from his chair and walking closer to Luna. He stood close infront of her.

Closer than she expected.

Close enough to make her nervous. "Did you clean the elevator?" She nodded. "The backroom?" She nodded once more. Her breath hitched as he got a hold of her chin in his fingers making her look up at him. "Balloras stage?" Luna froze, mentally cursing herself for not remembering to clean Balloras stage for the 5th time this week. Michael read her expression answering his question.

"I'm so sorry-" Luna was about to start. "-You always forget." He removed the grip on her chin and shook his head smirking as she dropped her head low. Only to be met with his toned abs from before. "She kinda scares me," Luna said embarrassed. "I promise I'll do it tomorrow!" Luna said seeing Michael go back to his original position he was before. He rolled his seat to face her and parted his legs slightly. "Don't worry, I did it all ready." He poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue. His eyes never leaving hers. "I'm so sorry! I can make it up to you I promi-"

He interrupted her pleading state, "-You really want to make it up to me baby? I could just fire you, you know." He bit his lips and tilted his head as he scanned Lunas body in her purple work uniform. Luna didn't respond she just stared at him. Finding his facial expression hot but quickly brushed away any thoughts. Micheal raised his voice a little in a serious tone grabbing her full attention, "I know a way you can make it up to me Luna." The smug look on his face grew. Luna gulped and closed her eyes as she already knew what punishment she's expect. Cleaning the toilet for a week, or cleaning his office or maybe even the animatronics themselves. But her eyes shot opened and widened when she heard his raspy voice speak again,

"Please me."

She was too shocked to utter a word. Her coworker wanted her to please him? His words resonated in her ears as her jaw also dropped. "S-sir-" she began, "-You heard me. Take it or leave it? Unless, you do want to clean Ballora every night starting today or you could use that pretty wide jaw and suck me dry babe." Micheal scanned her reaction finding her innocent flustered face amusing. This is what he wanted. This is the type of excitement he wanted. Luna gulped the lump in her throat and her eyes fell at the size he was growing in his pants.

It's just some head, it won't be bad, she thought. It's not like she hasn't had her fun before. "Okay...I'll do it.." she let out slowly. "Wise choice. I heard Ballora feeds off fear." He teased her and chuckled at her scared expression. She shook her head nervously and walked closer to the man sitting in his chair and got on her knees infront of him.

His veiny fingers grazed apon his budge. Slightly feeling himself. The air grew thick with tension. As Michael succesfully unbuttoned his pants he lowered them enough to make Luna intimidated at his size. His smirk never left as he saw the way she was looking at his shaft. "Go on." He pursed his lips slightly raising his eyebrows. "Suck me, doll." She did as he said and obeyed his directions. Giving his dick a long lick making Michael hiss at the feeling. Luna looked up at him and continued, she cupped it with her tongue and entered it fully in her mouth. She used her fingers to touch the rest that her mouth couldn't fit. He was too big for her. Micheal threw his head back and moaned. Closing his eyes shut. Luna kept on swirling her tongue on his length feeling him hit the back of her throat as he grabbed a clump of her hair pulling her face closer to him. Helping him position it where he wanted it.