🎀 𝑀𝒾𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓁 🎀

Nina's soft and loving hands went through Micheals pitch black hair as they laid in bed completely naked. The reflection of the moon from the small window majestically making his bare chest glow. Her hazel eyes sparkled so lovingly at him. Nina adored Michael so much. But it was such a pity he was already fast asleep for him to notice her loving eyes. Her hands traced over his cuts and bruises on his face due to the fights he's gotten himself foolishly into. Her lips pecked each and every one of his wounds with so much love as her hand rested perfectly on his pale cheek. She quickly pulled away when she felt him slightly shift under her love, but he never woke from him slumber.

He couldn't. The alcohol in him was way too strong. Another night like this Nina spent feeling as if she had been used. It was a frequent schedule with Micheal coming home very late absolutely wasted and beat up with a couple hickies here and there as well. Which completely broke the female who was so foolishly in love with Micheal Afton.

Micheal didn't have such a clean past, and Nina knew this well. She knew what she'd be getting herself into when she fell for the man. But she simply didn't care, she wanted to take care of him and love him with all the love she had in her. Nina sighed and got up from the king sized bed and put her clothes back on her bare sore body. She glanced back at the male once more before dashing off and out his small worn out apartment with tears in her eyes. That she was the only one who took care of.
Because she knew, that the moment the alcohol fully left his system, and he'd wake, he'd kick her out his place.

-🎀-

A week later Nina was laying with him once again. But this time he wasn't as wasted. Micheal took another inhale of his used cigarette in his bed with his girlfriend laying naked  peacefully ontop of him. His veiny fingers ran through her long brown hair. Each beat of his heart calmed her every second that passed and the slow rise and fall of her cheek on his bare chest made her stress completly dissappear. She snuggled closer on the crook of his neck enjoying every moment before he'd sober again and act like they were nothing but strangers. "Nina, I'll be leaving early again tomorrow." Micheals raspy voice ringed in her ears breaking the silence and her eyes shot open looking up at him, only to see him staring straight into the blank wall with a blank expression infront of them. Exhaling his smoke. "Again...?" Nina responded with a slight hurt whine in her tone as her fingers traced imaginary circles on his toned chest. "Nina don't start this." He warned the female. "You know I have to go work at my father's place. You know how things are." He said and removed his hands from her hair placing it on his neck to support him. Which hurt Nina, it was rare for him to show any affection in the relationship. "But Micheal I've told you before the only thing they ever do is hurt yo-"

"You don't know anything shut the fuck up Nina. You have no place to comment on what I do." Micheal spat out venomously to her. Breaking her a little. "But babe,-" He interrupted once more. "Don't call me that I've told you before it annoyes the shit out of me." He rolled his eyes. Her tears started to form slowly at the way he'd speak to her. But it was nothing new. "I'm sorry, but Michael, they hurt you please listen to me. I don't like seeing you hurt." Nina got up sitting on the bed so she could face the male better. "Why do you care, no body cares. God why can't you just leave me alone." He rolled his eyes and avoided her gaze taking a puff of smoke once more. "Micheal tell me the truth, do you really love me? Why- why do you treat me like this?" She made strong contact with him. Fighting the internal battle she was facing that was daring to let her tears slip out. He scoffed. "Me? Love...you? Tsk. Sure." An amused smirk plastered on his handsome face. "Then, why did you ask me to be your girlfrie-"

"Because I needed someone to fuck that's why." Micheal now sat on the bed as well. He held heavy eye contact. A tear slowly slipped out of Nina's left eye, as her heart slowly shattered at his words. "Did you really think I actually loved you? Do you even know me?" He squinted his eyes in disgust. "B-But you used to tell me that all the time." Nina whispered. It was true, he did truely love Nina in the begining but one day, he changed. Micheal didn't respond he stared at her hurt expression and laid back down looking away and exhaling the gray smoke. The sent lingered in Nina's nose he always smelled like after he'd use her.

She wiped her nose and her pouring eyes once more before laying down on his bare chest once again. Snuggling and holding him tighter than before as more of her tears tears stained his chest. His hand played with her hair once again like before. It was the only sence of warmth in the cold dark room. Which helped her pretend.

She was going to pretend.

She was going to pretend like he cared about her as much as she does.

She was going to pretend that they're an old married couple so happily together.

She was going to pretend that the events from before came completely from his heart with honesty and not some dick behavior of just wanting some fun.

And she was going to pretend,
That he still loved her.

Even if all that she was imagining was going to be absolutely fake, she didn't care, she was going to pretend everything was just fine and that thier relationship wasn't so toxic.

Nina bitterly smiled, "You know why I never cared or said anything about you coming home drunk? And just using me for sex?" She whispered. Micheal could feel her uneven breaths on his chest. She was trying not to fully break down infront of him. "Hm..?" Micheal lazily replied, taking out the fire in his cigarette and placing it on his tray on the night stand before shifting his hand under his head to get comfortable for a good night sleep.

"Because....it would be the only time you would tell me you loved me." Nina spoke out.

But she gained no response.

She'd wait, like she always had. She'd always waited for that one day, Micheal Afton would change, or she'd wait for him to come home so late at night with food prepared incase he was hungry after his shift. Or when she'd wait untill he'd come home so they could sleep together so she'd finally be able to stop worrying so much about him.

But then again, no response.

She'd move her head up slowly to see him laying fast asleep already. Completly disregarding thier past conversation. He looked so peacefully comfortable sleeping there. She sighed once again- feeling hurt once again by the same boy, once again. She took her shaking hand to his messy hair and moved it out of his perfectly sculptured face that she would never forget to admire everyday, and leaned closer to peck his lips softly. That had probably been kissed by many girls before, but never had anyone kissed Michael Afton with much love as Nina did that night. She could feel the small cut on his lips and a beginning bruise. "I loved you so much." She'd whisper to his asleep figure, Softly snoring. As she connected thier foreheads together with thier nose touching. A single tear escaped her hazel orbs and landed on his cheek slowly rolling down his face.

"And i just wish you would have loved me back." She knew her words would be left unheard by Micheal. He was fast asleep dreaming but that's what she thought. Micheal heard everything, he heard eveysingle word that left Nina's lips but refused to listen and he pretended and he left the crying woman there with the pain in her heart still stinging.

But Micheal Afton didn't ever expect that he'd regret to say those three little words back to her with so much meaning as for he, would never see her again the next day. And the days, and years after that.

The pain, the pain that Micheal Afton would feel for his idiotic mistake of not realizing the only woman he'd ever need was right infront of him, would forever haunt the man after this one last time he had.

🎀   ▀▄▀▄▀▄   🎀

𝕀𝕕𝕜 𝕨𝕙𝕪, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥. 😔