🎀 𝑀𝒾𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓁 🎀

There Micheal laid, tossing and turning in the guest room of your shared apartment. He couldn't sleep. He's always had trouble sleeping but today it was even more difficult for him. Simply because today you and Micheal had a huge fight. Fighting is normal in any relationship, but you and Micheal barely ever fought. There were little disagreements here and there between you two but it was nothing like this fight that led you both sleeping in different bedrooms. Micheals mind this night was racing with thoughts about the things said in the fight. He regretted some words that he said and he was sure that they hurt you as much as what you had said hurt him.

"I messed up." Micheal mumbled on white pillow that was slowly being tinted with a soft gray because of his tears. Regretting very much what he had said to you. His original plan was to sleep it out and give you some space to forgive him but, tonight his mind was wandering off on snuggling with you if he wanted to sleep. "No, I shouldn't. She deserves her space right now. I've been a dick." Micheal turned to the left wiping his tears and hugged the blanket that to him, was not enough warmth. He needed you. He sobbed once again and wondered how you were doing in your shared bedroom. Alone. In all honesty, you weren't doing well either. This was foreighn to the both of you.

Sleeping separately and ignoring each other's presence felt very different. Even if it was just for a couple hours, you both missed each other a lot. Micheal tossed to the right with his blanket tangled on top of him and read the numbers on the clock that was the only sound, including his sobs, that filled the cold dark room. '4AM' the clock pointed at. Micheal sighed as he saw how late it was and realized that he would not sleep unless you were here with him.

So he decided to put his feelings aside and make his way to you. He knew he shouldn't, but he also knew that he needed you more than anything right now. "..She's going to be even more mad at me.." He wiped his remaining tears and got up from the bed; slipping on his blue dino slippers on the way. As he was about to leave the depressing room he took one last look at the time before going on his way outside of the room. Through the halls he took light steps to sneakily make his way to where you were resting. Once successfully making it to his desired destination, he slowly and carefully turned the doorknob, being sure to be as quiet as he could so he wouldn't wake you.

You were facing the other way so he couldn't see that you were wide awake just like him. When you heard his footsteps you automatically knew what he was coming in for, and secretly inside you also wanted him in your arms. As much as you were mad at him, you still wanted to be buried in his chest tonight. But at the same time, you couldn't give in too easily. So when you heard him coming you quickly whipped your tears and pretended to sleep. Micheal peeked in; not fully entering the room and looked atyour "sleeping" figure, before rushing under the covers with you. He didn't know whether to right away wrap his arms around you since he figured that if he'd wake you with his actions you'd be even more pissed at him and probably push him away. But he shook that thought away and sneaked his arm around you, pulling you close and burying his face in your neck. Placing a soft kiss on your shoulder and smelling your sweet shampoo. As he snuggled closer he felt himself finally hitting a deep slumber finally with you by his side. This felt way better than the dark cold and lonely guest room.

After about ten minutes, you slowly turned your head to face him. Positioning yourself to face him completely never waking him up. You scanned his features. His dark circles were more prominent and his wet lashes were coated. His tear stained cheeks were puffy and rosy; making his parted lips stand out.You could tell that he had been crying a lot. You sighed and moved a loose strand of hair out of his face as you heard his soft snores that were a sign that he was deeply asleep. You loved Micheal. You really did even though you were very mad about the things that were said in the argument, you have already forgiven him. Your heart will alway run back to Micheal. You too were crying about the fight just like he was and was planning on going to him as well but he clearly beat you to it. You softly pecked his lips and wrapped your arms around his neck softly and snuggled his head against your chest hugging him. He unconsciously rewrapped arms around you too. With feeling his soft breaths on your neck, you also fell asleep.

***TIME SKIP TO MORING COZ THEY SLEEPING AND WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO WRITE WHEN THEY WERE SLEEPING????SLAYYY***

As you woke up from your comfortable slumber, your eyes fluttered open just to be met with no Micheal. You looked around the room to see if he was in the bathroom or near the dresser but no sign of Micheal. You thought that him coming into your room after the fight was a dream; that after not being able to sleep, happened. But the confusion on your face faded into a smile when you heard ruckus coming from the kitchen and the smell of pancakes filled your nose. "He's making breakfast for us." You thought as you got up from the bed and exited. You slowly and carefully made your way to the kitchen.

Not wanting to make your presence seen you hid around the corner to hide yourself, not enough to be seen by him. You were still mad about last night. There Micheal was making pancakes and two plates with drinks at the kitchen table. He was smiling while mixing the batter. The smile he was so insecure about because of his crooked teeth; but you have always found and will always find his smile the most beautiful thing in this world. Which, he would argue with you and say the most beautiful thing in this world was you but, that would have been a never ending conflict between you two. Still eyes on him, you noticed that he didn't have his shirt on. He was just paired with his Tommy Hilfiger shorts and his messy hair still loosely curling in front of his face. But just as you were admiring your boyfriend from afar, he looked up meeting his eyes, startling you a bit.

You looked away embarrassed once you got caught and made your way to him. He put the bowl with the batter on the table and went to turn down the volume of his walkman that was very special to him because you gave it to him for his birthday. The song "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" was playing. A song you and Micheal would always dance to together in the living room. Which made the atmosphere sentimental. "I made us some breakfast if you're hungry." He said scratching the back of his neck, avoiding your gaze. "Thank you Mike." You responded, seeing as he put blueberries on one of the two plates. He knows you LOVE blueberries on your pancakes. But you see that one of the plates doesn't have any pancakes, you figured that was supposed to be Micheals plate since he didn't like blueberries on his. Of course, he made your food first. Micheal always put you before him. Your eyes softened at the food then looked up at him. His eyes were already glued on you.

"Are you tired of Pancakes? I can make you something else-" Micheals didn't finish as the sudden impact of you crashing onto him made him stop. He looked down at you snuggling your face on his warm bare chest. "You're amazing. Seriously, what did I do to deserve you." You said on his chest. He softened and his eyes glistened with regret. "I'm so sorry love." He whispered in your ear and caressed your hair lovelingly. "I've already forgiven you. You know I can't stay mad at you. Plus, I said things I shouldn't have too." You sighed and removed yourself from his grip to look up at him. You stared at each other with so much love before locking your lips together. Instantly forgetting and forgiving the unfortunate events from last night. His lips felt so heavenly on yours and of course Micheal had already forgiven you as well. As the kiss grew deeper, Micheal took his arms and grabbed a hold of your figure and lifted you upwards placing you on top of the kitchen counter. Lips never leaving each other. You wrapped your arms around his neck to deepen the long awaited kiss. Suddenly the song ended and "Time After Time" by She's So Unusual played on his walkman; with the volume just perfect, making it able to hear your lips dancing on each other. "I love you." He says slightly pulling away. "I love you too Mike." You whispered on his lips and reconnected them. You knew for sure, no matter what, you loved Micheal Afton.

More than anything.

🎀 ▀▄▀▄▀▄ 🎀

𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕘𝕖𝕓𝕣𝕒 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕞𝕒𝕠.