🔮 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓉𝓎 🔮

"Your room is such a mess Monty you need to be more organized!" Nora scolded the animatronic sitting in his green leather couches. Noticing the lack of response he was giving her she turned around to face him. "Monty are you listening?" Nora spat in a frustrated tone. "Hmm? Oh- yeah sorry-" seeing as to how nervous Monty voice sounded she smirked and turned back around unbottoning a few buttons of her white uniform blouse and continued cleaning his desk. "You- you don't have to do it I can." Nora heard Monty say. Surprising how such a confident person can become so intimidated. "Nonsense, it's my job." She smiled, still turned to the desk and lifted up her skirt a little more. "Oh! Look I found your guitar picks!" She said bending slightly over the desk to reach them.

Giving Monty a slight view of her ass under the short black skirt. Monty bit his lips at the sight and shifted in his seat. "Oh those were given to me by the- the fans!" He explained. "They're so cute!" She said getting her cloth and cleaning them. "Hey, could you do me a favor and grab my extra strings for me? I think my old ones are getting a little rusty." He smirked having a plan in mind. "Sure." Nora said bending over once more to reach his extra strings that were much farther than the picks. Now, Monty was able to get a clearer view of what he wanted to see. He shifted once again in his seat to hide his growing member from her sight.

"These?" He nodded. "Then can you do me a favor?" She asked him with an 'innocent' smile. "Can you help me reach my spray bottle?" She said pointing at the blue bottle on his shelf that was too high for her. "Sure." He made his way towards her direction standing right behind her. He brang his arm around her waist pulling her closer slightly. Being able to feel her soft ass touch his electricated shaft. She felt it too. Her eyes slightly widened when she felt his size graze upon her bottom. He was huge, and she wanted him. She wanted him to rip her. Then tried to brush it off so she didn't loose her 'confident' and 'innocent' attitude. He reached his free arm from right behind her and descended the bottle down to her level. "Here." He said and let go of her and handing the bottle to her.
"T-Thanks."

"I think- I think I'm all done here." She turned around avoiding his gaze. Packing her things in her little cleaning trolly. "You are? Already?" Monty was still so close to her almost towering over her because of his height. "Yes- now if you'll excuse me-" she tried to make her  way to the door but Monty was too quick. "Monty what are-" she looked up at him confused. "You- you can't leave just yet." He said hesitantly avoiding her gaze by looking down at her exposed chest that were due to her unbuttoning her blouse not too long ago. She noticed his unashamed gaze and smirked wich was left unnoticed by him. "There's one more thing you need to help me with Nora." He then looked up at her eyes once again notifying Nora that this was serious. "And that is?" She smiled a teasing smile. Monty had a feeling she knew what was going on. "I need your help." He stated.

"With what Monty?" She asked him. "You know...I have a little problem.." He confessed slowly. "What problem? Monty, I don't understand.." she shook her head and placed her hands on his bare chest wich caused her to lean forward and also caused her to expose her chest even more to him. Which didn't help Monty with his 'problem' at all. "I just- I need your help Nora...your the only one that can help me with this problem." His face leaned closer to hers, thier noses almost touching. "I have- I have a-" it was hard for Monty to spit out the words he wanted to say. "What is it Monty, I can't help you if you don't spit it out." Nora grew frustrated with his behavior. "A b-boner...." He whispered and was left unheard by Nora. "-A what I can't hear you Monty-?" She removed her hands from his chest and crossed her arms making her boobs perk up more. "-A boner..." He finally stuttered out and his face turned a deep shade of pink. "Oh"

"A boner huh?" She smirked and her hand once again touched Montys skin. Monty didn't respond instead he only nodded ashamedly. "And you say...I can only help you?" She started to move her hand on him and traveled down to his abs. Caressing them gently. Her thumb gliding over each and every one of them. "Y-yes." He looked down at her hands. Her movements only turned Monty on more, feeling his shaft grow tighter in his pants. Monty gulped as she traveled even farther down his abdomen right at the line of his pants and entered her hand inside. "Then does this help?" Her hands made her way to his dick and massaged it slowly letting a small moan escape Montys lips. "Y-yes it does- fuck-" He let out. His moans were let out almost rhythmically. Wich made Nora even more excited. She too, felt her heat warm up. Nora kept pumping and touching and playing with his  hard member. As she bit her lips at the sight of Monty being a mess under her touch. She grazed her fingers softly at his tip and started massaging his entrance hole driving him insane.