🔮𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂 🔮

“Tonight the music seems so loud
I wish that we could lose this crowd”

4:00, we arrived at his house. Hand in hand we walked up to his front door. You knocked on the door, I could tell you were nervous, and I didn't know why. But I still soothed you. Making sure you feel at ease. Then he let us in. Starting a conversation as soon as he greeted me warmly. His hands were soft, so caring and warm. They felt so nice to me. While shaking his hand.

“Maybe it's better this way
We'd hurt each other with the things we'd want to say.”

4:40, our conversation ended in his living room. His eyes never left me the entire time. Honestly, I completely forgot you were present. Everytime i remembered you were there, you were glaring your deep blue eyes into his gray ones. I could tell you were uncomfortable with your father. But I didn't understand why. He was such a nice man. Such a gentle man. He said he didn't want to bug our fun so he let us go calling me gorgeous as he left. I didn't want him to go. I really didn't. I loved the way he treated me.

“We could have been so good together We could have lived this dance forever.”

5:05, We were in your room. It was our initial plan to have a date movie night at your house. I've been to your house before Micheal, I love your house, it's so big and pretty. Your mother does a great job decorating. But it's a whole new different lens seeing your house as a secret visitor from when you'd sneak me in, then right now, as an expected guest. I looked over at you, you seemed to be thinking. But what about? Your father? Why is my mind filled with him right now? Why can't I stop thinking about the way he would look at me? They way his lips moved when he would speak. The way his skin felt, and the way I wanted to be in this room. Alone with him.

“But now, who's gonna dance with me? Please stay.”

6:15, The movie ended. But I didn't even care, you left for a second when your fathers deep British tone called you downstairs. His voice excited me. You came back saying that he informed you that he had made dinner and wanted us both to eat after the movie ended. I was so excited I wanted to see your father again. We quickly rushed down the stairs hand in hand to the dining room. Your hands didn't feel like his. We sat, and before you could, he pulled a chair for me to sit and patted my shoulder. Finally I was able to feel his touch again. But, why is his eyes so hypnotizing?

“And I'm never gonna dance again
Guilty feet have got no rhythm.”

6:47, We finished eating. His food tasted too good. He cooked us steak that was covered in such a flavorful sauce. He asked if I liked it, I loved it. He watched as I ate his food. I watched as he took a drink. The way his lips wrapped around the cup made me feel a certain way. Why am I feeling like this Michael? This is your father, I shouldn't feel this way. I'm sorry. You stayed quiet the entire time. You never spoke unless you were spoken to. But your responses would be short and quick. But what made you speak with much speed, is when he offered to drive me home. 

“Though it's easy to pretend
I know you're not a fool.”

6:59, You refused, you didn't want him to be the one taking me home safely. You wanted it to be you. But your father whispered something in your ear that made you stop and agree. You always knew there was no confronting or stopping your father whenever he had a say. So you had no choice but to stay silent and agree. It was the choice I wanted. I walked up to you and kissed you. Thanking you for tonight, which I genuinely enjoyed a lot. You gave me a warm smile and said your goodbyes as you sat on the couch we were placed in before and waited for your father to return from dropping me off at my home, for a long discussion you would receive. I’m so sorry Micheal.