Towa's Soul

Rin POV
Since towa saved lord Sesshomaru she's been sluggish lately like she's been drained. I covered setsuna with her blanket and looked over at towa who was sound asleep. I sighed and walked out the room. I walked towards my room and sat on the floor near my futon. Something was wrong I just didn't know what.

"Rin may I come in" Sesshomaru mother asked.

"Sure" I replied not even looking at her when she came in. She sat next to me in a royal like manner. She then put her finger under my chin to make me look up at her.

"What's the matter young one" she asked.

"Nothing is wrong I'm okay" I lied. She narrowed her eyes and removed her finger.

"As a fellow women and mother I know when your feeling uneasy now I suggest you stop lying" she relied. I signed and rested my hand on knees.

"I'm worried about towa. Ever since she saved lord Sesshomaru she's been drained and sluggish which is not like her" I said. As soon she was going to reply we heard setsuna yelling. We both got up and ran towards their room.

"What's the matter setsuna" I asked walking behind her.

"Towa just started jerking in her sleep and won't stop and there's this white foam coming out of her mouth" she shouted moving to revel my first born twitching in her sleep.

"Towa! Honey what's the matter!? Towa! Towa!" I shouted running to pull her closer to me. I placed her head on my chest and stroked her hair. Lord Sesshomaru came running in from all the noise.

"Mother what's all this commotion" he said walking in the room standing next to his mom.

"Your daughter seems to be having some sort of attack. I believe the sword she wields has a trap on it . When she absorbed the dark energy from you her kon was being drained with it but I wonder why it only took effect now if she has been using the sword this whole time" she said. I felt a tear fall down my cheek and landed on Towa's nose. The tear glowed white and then suddenly her whole body turned white.

Sesshomaru POV
Towa body began to glow white when Rin's tear fell on her. It was so blinding but it felt warm. When her power subsided Towa stoped twitching and foam seized from her mouth and she looked healthier. She slowly opened her eyes and blinked a few times to adjust to the light.

"Mother" she whispered placing her hand on Rin's cheek.

"Towa" Rin replied softly and hugged her tightly. Setsuna joined the hug but I stayed behind with my mother. What happened to Towa and how did Rin save her?