Eight

Katherine's Point Of View

"What does it looks like?" Trent said with an irritated voice. "Let her go." "Dude, if you want a try too, you can just say it; we can all share, there's enough of her." One of the other guys said. I heard the others laugh. "If any of you sons of bitches touch her, I swear to god, I will kill you." he looked at me, I could feel it. I've never been happier to know that he's near me; and even though I'm in this situation, I feel safe. Just because of him.

"Who do you think you are to tell us what to do?" Trent sneered at him. The guys backed away from me, and looked at him. "Guess.." he said with the well known smirk he always was wearing. "The queen of England, how the hell should we know?" all of them were growing annoyed. "Well, I can tell you that it was the wrong answer."

"We couldn't figure that out ourselves." The guy that had spoken earlier rolled his eyes after he had said it. A red headed boy spoke up. "Listen dude, if you don't want any trouble, I surges that you just turn around and go back home."

He was now laughing at the boys who had surrounded me. "I don't think I'm the one who gets in trouble. I can really hear that none of you knows who I am." He kept laughing at them. "What do you mean by that?" the red headed guy asked. I began to laugh myself, but it wasn't high enough so they could hear it.

"Okay, no more fooling around. Who the fuck is you, and what do you want?" he looked up at them, and smirked. "Jason McCann and my friends are here in a few seconds." They were all widening their eyes. "And, I'm here to get my girlfriend back." He looked over at me, and smiled. I loved his eyes, I could get lost in them for so long. I heard something from behind us and when I turned around, I saw two cars, and a motorbike coming near us. The boys looked at me like I had two heads or something.

While they were frozen from the shock that Jason McCann was standing in front of them, I ran over Jason, so I knew that I was safe. I sprang into his arms, and wrapped my legs around his torso. He kissed me on my temples and whispered to me. "It feels so great to have you back in my arms babe."

Then I heard some voices that I hadn't heard for a while. "Yo Jase, was it these guys you were talking about?" I looked up and saw Fredo, Alex, Ryan and Chaz walking over to us. Jason nodded at Fredo's question; the guys looked at Jason, then at me and then at the boys standing a few feet away. Jason put me down, and then he walked in front of me, to keep me safe from the other boys.

"If any of you will say anything about the fact that we're here, we're going to kill you in your sleep. Do you understand? I was going to make you regret that you all decided to touch my girl, but I'd rather let all of you go the rest of your fucked up life, being afraid that I might come back to get my pay." The guys looked terrified, like they were about to shit themselves. They nodded, and looked around. I looked with them, and saw that the other guys were standing with some guns in their hands; not pointing at them, but standing with the guns facing the ground.

"You can go now." Jason said as he looked at them. They were all going away, when Jason stopped Trent. "Trent, you can stay back for a few minutes." The others looked at Trent and Jason but kept walking. Trent looked really hurt, and a bit confused.

Jason went over to him, and grabbed him by the neck. "If you, or your little girlfriend, ever hurt my girlfriend again or try to; I won't hesitate to kill you. And that counts for the both of you." Trent nodded his head fast, and then ran after his friends.

Jason turned around and looked at me. "Are you okay?" I looked him deeply into his eyes. "I feel perfectly fine when you're here with me." A smile was forming on his lips. He looked into my eyes, then to my lips, and then to my eyes again. He began to lean down a little bit; but it was going too slow, so I stood up on my tip toes and pulled his head down with one of my hands.

When our lips connected I felt butterflies in my stomach, a feeling I've missed for so long. Our lips were moving in sync as we were kissing very slowly and passionate. Jason's kiss was showing how much he had missed me, and I hope mine did the same. I don't think I've ever been as much in love with anyone as I am with Jason.

A/N

It's so funny to watch your comments when we leave it on a cliffhanger; thanks for the comments on the last chapter :D I hope you all liked this chapter.

- Mille