Seventeen

Jason's Point Of View

We had all decided that to stay for dinner instead of driving home. I think that's the only fair thing for Katherine; she finally met her friend, then I don't want her to say goodbye already. So right now we were sitting in the hotel restaurant.

Katherine began to yawn, so I said that if she wanted to get some sleep, I would wake her up when we leave. She said her goodbye to Santana, and then she left the restaurant. Santana moved closer to me.

We had been talking for a few hours when the guys said that they would get some sleep. Santana and I had been talking for a while by now. I'm not really sure, but I think she has been flirting with me all night. I'm really trying not to think of Katherine's friend flirting with me but I'm getting pretty sure that she is.

Santana's hand suddenly moved down my thigh and she whispered seducing in my ear. "Sweetheart, we could go up to my room." I pushed her hand away from me. "Get away from me!" I almost screamed at her through gritted teeth.

She was smirking at me. "How could you even think about doing this, to your best friend?!" she whispered in my ear again. "Come on Jason, I know you want me more than her." I just glared at her, she must be crazy! Her hand got up under my shirt, but it didn't get far, because I pushed her away as fast I could.

I heard a voice behind me, say. "Santana stop fooling around with him." Katherine ca me over to us, and laid her arms around my torso. I was extremely confused. I looked at Katherine, then at Santana, then back at my baby girl again. "What is going on?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

Katherine looked up at me, and smiled. "I'll tell you about it later. Please go pack your stuff." I shook my head and laughed a little at the whole situation. Then I kissed her on her forehead and went up to our room.

____

"Babe, have you packed bags as I told you to?" I heard Katherine yell as she came into our suite. I rolled my eyes, and went out in the foyer, where I could hear she was standing. She was standing with her back facing me.

I quickly ran over to her and tickled her right over her hips. I've never heard anyone squeal as high as she did. I could sense that I had every power over her; she kneeled down holding her body.

I kneeled down with her, and kept on tickling her. "Jason! Please stop!" she almost screamed. I chuckled a little bit at her. "Can't do that now, can I babe?" she tried to crawl away from me, but I grabbed her hips still managing to tickle her. Somehow she ended up lying on her back, spread out on the floor. I was hovering over her, and kept on tickling her.

"Jason, baby, stop." She laughed while talking, she was so adorable. "I will, if you kiss me." She began to laugh even harder before she smashed her lips against mine. It actually got me a little surprised. I felt her tongue ask for permission, after a little while; that got me moaning. I couldn't stop thinking about how hot this moment was; us laying on the floor, making our, we could get caught every moment, by one of the guys.

We were both moaning when she pulled away for air. Not even a little while after, I pulled her back. It was a very passionate and lustful kiss. M y right hand found its way to her breast, massaging it. She moaned into my ear, and I swear on my mom's life that it was the sexiest thing I've ever heard. But then she said a thing, my growing length didn't like, "baby, we can't do it now, we have to get our stuff down to the car."

I pulled away from her with a frown on my face. "Okay.."

- A few days later -

I got out of the car and lifted Katherine up into my arms. It had been a long way from Dallas to Las Vegas, but it was pretty funny, everyone was tired of driving, and we were all getting on each other's nerves. Katherine and I have never been at a better place in our relationship, we are fooling around like love birds.

The reason why it took us a few days, instead of the twenty-one hours it usually takes, is that we had to stop to get some food, use the toilet, and swipe drivers.

I fumbled with my keys to the house. I might say; it's pretty difficult to carry a person, hold a bag and open a locked door at the same time. But, as usual, I made it work. I opened the door and stepped in. Katherine had never been here before.

After everything happened, the guys and I decided that it was best if we moved to another place, so everywhere I look doesn't reminded me of her.

I sat the bag down and went into my bedroom. When I got over to the bed, I laid Katherine down; it's 02:00 am so I understand why she's asleep.

I'm excited for tomorrow; that's the day where I'm gonna tell her about the secret, the guys and I were talking about.

I opened my closet, some of the clothes were still there, so I took a fresh pair of boxer shorts, and went into the bathroom. After brushing my teeth, I went into our bedroom again. When I saw Katherine lay on our bed, I smiled. She's just so beautiful.

She was now sprawled out all over the bed. I moved her arms and legs to the side, and then I lied down beside her. The moment my body hit the madras, I felt her cuddle up against me, arms were now holding me in a tight grip, like she was afraid of losing me. Her head was lying in the crock of my neck, and our legs were tangled.

The last thing I remember from that night was the sound of her mumbling some words in Spanish.