Six

We usually don't do this but this chapter is dedicated to our lovely reader chelsiejillian, because she's commenting on most of the chapters, and she kind of made us update again today because we felt bad, that it had been eleven days since last update, and she pointed it out. So this is for you chelsiejillian and for all of our other dear readers.

_____________

Katherine's Point Of View

"Where have you been?" was the first thing I heard Alice say as I got in through the door. "Out." Was all I answered as I went straight over to my bed. "You've been weird since your birthday."

"What do you? It's just you who acts like we're fucking married!" I almost yelled at her. It's been three days since my birthday and today is May the 19th. Since my birthday, everybody's been acting totally weird. They are so fucking annoying.

I haven't heard anything about the revenge thing from neither Stella the bitch nor Alice; so I'm just waiting, waiting for them to make a move. I've been wearing the necklace Jason gave me since my birthday, and I'm defiantly not gonna take it off. I've been wearing the earrings too, but it's different with the necklace; it's more special to me.

I miss him more and more every day, I can't stand it anymore, I'm going crazy. I know he did it, because he thought that I could find someone better than him, but that's only because he don't know how lucky I would be if I got him. He's everything I need, and everything I want. I don't care if he thinks otherwise, it's what I feel, and I can't change it. Even if I wanted to; but I don't, so I can't.

"Sorry." I suddenly heard Alice say. "Doesn't matter." I couldn't think of anything better to say. She came towards my bed, and she had an unreadable look on her face. She looked, almost scared, or nervous. I don't know for what, but I'm intending to find out.

"Who was the necklace from, huh?" I looked at her like she was crazy. "Why do you wanna know so badly?" She looked away for a few seconds. She totally ignored my question and asked me. "Why is it a secret? Is there something big, you aren't telling anyone? Not even the principle?" She looked like she had figured it all out. "Nope. Maybe I just don't want you to know." As I said that I went out of the room, and into the bathroom. I locked the door, and sat down up at it.

I could hear Alice sigh outside the door, she seemed really stressed that she couldn't get an answer out of me; ha ha bitch.

My hate for her has really grown, in the start I didn't know where all of that hate came from; but now I know it. The more she asks me about Jason, and when I know that she has something planned with Stella, I feel like strangling her.

"Why do you keep going away from me? I miss my best friend. Where are you?" Where am I? Where am I? How the fuck can she ask me such a fucked up question? Where is she? Where is the girl I became friends with?

I got up from the floor, and opened the door. "What the fuck do you mean by, where am I?!" She looked rather shocked. I think I would be too, but that's not the case right now. The case is; that I need her to know that I haven't changed, but she has.

"I'm sorry if I have changed, but you have changed a lot too, okay? At first you were this sweet and nice person; but now you are.. I don't even know what to call you now." I looked at her with my eyes a little squeezed together, but still so I could see her; I had a smirk on my lips, I began to walk closer to her and then I whispered in her ear. "Sweetheart, I'm just turning back to the person I was before." I quickly pulled away and walked over to my bed.

I lied down and a few minutes later, Alice walked out of the room in a hurry. I laughed a little to myself and soon, I fell asleep.

______________

"I am so sorry, Katherine. Please forgive me, for the way I acted yesterday. Can you do that; please?" Alice kept saying sorry. I swear to god that the girl is bipolar. That, or Stella have said to her that she needs to say sorry, so they can get information.

"Alice, it's fine. We were two about it. It's not only your fault; I have a part of it too." Yeah right.. "I'm so happy to hear you say that, really." She smiled at me. I just sent her a smile back. They say; be close to your friends, but be even closer to you enemies.

We sat there for a few minutes, just smiling at each other a few times, but still keeping a close eye on our homework. When we were done with it, she decided to speak up.

"Put on your coat. I wanna show you something." She gave me a smile like the ones before. "Sure. Where is it?" I looked at her with curiosity in my eyes. "If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise, would it?" "Well no, but.. well, I guess you're right." I smiled at her and took my coat.