Nine

Jason's Point Of View

It felt amazing to have her back. I don't think I've ever been happier, not since the day she said yes to become my girlfriend. "So babe, do you want to go home with us, or do you wanna go back to the school?" I looked down at the ground. I was actually kind of nervous about her answer. I've seen her while she's been on that school. She looked happy. What if she didn't want to go home with me? What if she rather stays away from me, and my life. What if she's thinking about all the bad things that happened when she lived with us? Wait.. why am I afraid that she'll leave me? I'm Jason McCann, if she doesn't want to be with me, she can fuck off. But in reality I know I don't want that. I want her in my life, and I want her to stay forever.

I looked back up at her again; she was looking at me like I asked her if she wanted to marry a goat. "Why the hell would I let you go now that I just got you back?" she hugged me like if I was trying to push her out from a cliff. I hugged her back the same way and inhaled her scent. It felt so unbelievable good to hold her in my arms again. "So, you're coming with us?" I smiled and kissed her just below her ear. "Mhm.." I just heard her mumble. I began to slightly suck on the skin, and when I heard her moan silently, I stopped and smiled against her skin again.

"Come on babe, we're getting your stuff from the school, and then we drive home." I had totally forgotten the fact that we were talking very low during the whole talk, so when Alex said "are you going back with us or..?" I was kind of surprised. Katherine turned around to answer him, but before she could say anything, I answered him. "Yeah, my babe is coming home." I held her from behind and kissed her on her shoulder.

All the boys grinned from ear to ear. I know that they're happy that she's back too. She had become family for them; she was, or is like a sister to them by now.

"You guys can just drive home, Katherine and I are driving back to her school to get her belongings." I looked at the guys and they nodded their heads. "But Jason, are you sure that it's safe to go back all by yourself? What if they call the police?" Chaz looked at me with questioning eyes.

"Remember my friend, I haven't done anything." I smirked at him, and felt Katherine's hands run slowly up and down my arm as I kept both of them around her petite body.

It's true, I haven't done anything. We're here for meetings with some other gangs, not to kill anyone. Or.. That's what we have planned for now. "Okay, then we'll just drive home, and wait for you two to come back." Alex looked at us and said. Then the guys got into their car, and onto their motorcycles. After a few minutes we could only hear the faint sound of them driving away.

I let go of her and said. "Come on babe. My motorcycle is standing behind that bush." She smirked and went with me.

..............................

He guys; sorry this chapter is short, but I couldn't really write anymore at the moment. So I just wrote the next chapter instead.

- Michelle aka Mille <3