29

-Alessio Romano-

"So can I do it?" I asked again. Alia sat in front of me on her couch.

I haven't been to her house in ages. But for the most part, it was the complete opposite of mine. Instead of blacks and greys, hers was whites and tans.

It made me feel out of place. Everything was so... bright.

"I have a better idea," she stood up and walked over to her dinner table. It was covered in bouquets of fake flowers. "On Friday, when I do the bouquet toss, instead of just throwing it, I'll give it to her." She said.

"I've seen people do that before," I cringed at how cliche it was.

"I wasn't done," she rolled her eyes, "instead of you doing it in the middle of the floor, we'll guide her out to you, and you do it on the terrace."

I thought about her plan. It was a really good one. And to be fair I really like it. So I nodded.

"Okay." I said. Her smile was something mysterious, "What?"

"Nothing. It's just, I never thought I'd be getting married before my older brother," she looked at me with pity eyes.

I grabbed the pillow from behind me and threw it at her. She laughed as she caught it.

I stood up, "When is rehearsal?" I changed the subject.

Alia stood up and coughed as she came off her high of laughter.

"At 7:30, no kids!" She said.

"Who's kid would I bring?" I furrowed my brows and looked at her.

She shrugged, "I don't know, from what Lana has been telling me, you guys have not been using the cock sock."

"The cock sock?" I cringed.

"Or cum catcher, whatever you wanna call it." She shrugged and laughed at my expression of complete confusion and disgust.

I shook from my thoughts, "We'll be there. And do not tell Ma. Or Pa." I pointed at her.

She put her hands up in surrender, "I would never." She said with sarcasm.

"I'm being serious Alia. I will literally make Matteo a widow." I half joked.

"I'm sure you will," she started showing me out.

Matteo yelled from the kitchen, "Don't feed into it Alia!"

I laughed, "I'll see you guys tomorrow!" I stepped out as she closed the door behind me.

Getting into my car, I hooked my phone up to the Bluetooth and turned on the radio. I then got a FaceTime call from Elana.

I answered and set it on my phone holder.

"Hey principesa!" I greeted.

"Hi amore!" She said tiredly.

"What's wrong?"

I saw her shake her head in the camera, "Nothing, I'm just tired." She said. "Oh, and we might have a problem."

I looked at her worriedly.

"I don't know if you'll hate me or love me but I'll tell you when you get home." She said as she plopped down on the bed.

The conversation between me and Alia about safe sex came to mind.

"Drive safe, love you!" She hung up.

"Wai-"

-Elana Aphelion-