Author Q/A

How did we get here?

Well after a 15 part scenario I write and posted on my tiktok, I kept getting messages of people wanted it to be a full story. I was so attached to the characters by then that I really didn't have a problem with it. Around part 7 I posted a video announcing when I was going to release the book. I tried giving myself a bit of time to finish my first work, "Unnatural Disasters" which has 12 parts at the moment. But the love I was receiving from tiktok was driving me more toward creating this story. I put my first work on pause, played out the plot line I wanted, and I got to work. I wanted to add more detail to the story, to make it longer and more interesting. With the help of my readers, that is exactly what happened! 

Why did you start writing?

I have a passion and love for putting together realities that not only I can escape to, but so can others. I love giving people a story that may have an understanding to it on their part. Showing that mental health exists even in the fiction world. That not all families are perfect, but even anyone can/has a family that they created or have been excepted in. I wanted to bring my thoughts to life, I wanted to show people that not everyone is perfect. I wanted my escape to become one for many other people!

Will you continue to write?

Yes! I plan on writing a whole lot more! I have so many plans and ideas for this set reality alone. If you don't already know, I am making a 3 book series, "The Disaster Series." It follows the story of Elle and Alex- Unnatural Disasters. Adira and Valen- Beautiful disasters. And Elora and Conner- TBA.

I have been working on Unnatural disasters for well over a year now and I'm so close to finishing it.

I will write more books that do connect to other stories... ;)

Thank you all for reading! <3