.

I am sleeping in Camilo's bedroom, I did not notice him leaving the room. While I was still sleeping I heard my name saying repeatedly I open my eye seeing Mirabel in front of me with a big smile. Just seeing Mirabel smile I know she has something on her mind. And I know it is crazy, Mirabel did not give me the chance to speak and ask why. All I know is after I finish getting ready. she drags me a painting. It confuses me cause this painting is not new and I don't see anything wrong with it.

"Um... Mirabel, what are we going to do with an old painting?" I ask. I turn around seeing Mirabel still smiling. It kinda makes me nervous and confuse at the same time. Like what are we going to do with an old painting? I am still waiting for Mirabel to answer until she finally did"No not the painting has nothing to with it" while laughing "Then why did you wake me up and drag me here to the painting?"I ask still confused"Here" she opens the painting leaving a big hole with it."Did you break this hole cause if you did I am not gonna you defend you this time" I said looking at Mirabel "Hey!" said Mirabel while I laugh

"Let's just go inside," said Mirabel. As we go inside we saw some rats going closer to a man. hen there was the thunder that gave us a chance to see the face of the man. Before I could even react Mirabel followed the man. I swear that face look so familiar but I could not know where. As we run as fast as we could to catch the man. When Mirabel hit a wall, I heard a scream. I check who it is by checking the small hole. I saw Camilo shape-shift to a different person as he got hit a thunder. I saw it very cute for trying to calm her mother like that. I am still watching them, then I heard Mirabel screaming in fear. Screaming for help, I followed the scream and I saw Mirabel gonna fall into a big hole. That separate to my side and to her side, I was so scared seeing Mirabel who is about to fall on the hole. Screaming for help when I could do something and help her with my gift.

When Mirabel is tired to hold and about to fall on the big hole. The man grabs her wrist making the man fall. Good thing Mirabel catch him before he could fall on the hole. A rat showed behind the man's back making me scream. By that scream, Mirabel accidentally let go of the man going to the hole. A few seconds we saw the man in the hole standing. The man waved his hand making the fog go away. when we are all on the same side. The man said "bye" and walk past Mirabel and me. 'wait Tio Bruno" I am shocked that he is the one everyone doesn't want to talk to and described him as a bad Tio well particularly Camilo but still. My Tia always adores and love.

I just followed them because I don't know what exactly what are they talking about. All I know is that the man that the town had fear of just kept knocking on the wood or on his head. A few minutes we arrived at his small home with many rats on his stuff. I felt guilty about him watching his family eat together, talking bad about himself when he heard them every day. He explain to us what exactly happened to him why he left."You left to protect me" said Mirabel holding the vision in her hands. I felt really guilty now and making blood boil.

A few minutes I feel Tio Bruno's hands on my shoulder and dragging us out in his small home the last thing heard from him "I'm sorry guys I wish I see more" then slam the door in front of us. I was just about to take a step away from the door. Until Mirabel kicked the door, god could you just open the door no need to break go. "You wish you could see more than see more," said Mirabel. While pushing Tio Bruno to get another vision." I can't you guys wreck my vision cave remember and I need an open space" said Tio Bruno while trying to move away from Mirabel.

"You guys can use my room"

"Use my room" I turned around to see Antonio with his animals, "The rats told me everything don't eat those"

"Let's use Antonio's room it is a big risk when using mine Abuela right see you and If she sees you with an old man and with me she will be furious in you," I said

Camilo POV-

I got tired of shouting and finding Mirabel. I decided to look after her later. Now I could think of (your name) sleeping beautiful.

When I reach the upstairs of the casita, I noticed my room is not closed. I check to see if (your name) is there. She is not on my bed I panicked cause the last time she got a panic attack because of her phobia she could not breathe and almost died if she can't rest for the next 4 hours. I go straight to Abuela and tell her that (your name) is not resting. "Abuela (your name) is not resting and I don't know where she is," I said panicking

"Calm down Camilo maybe she went to her house to rest" Abuela calm me down

I and Abuela saw (your name)older brother" Diego could you please come here for a sec" said Abuela making sure he heard his name. As Diego closer to us and ask"Yes? Abuela Alma" "Well did (your name) come into your house," said Abuela "um.... no She/he did not come to our because we did not want to happen what happened in the past when she/he got a panic attack" After he finishes his sentence I was shocked and make me even more panick even Abuela become nervous