.

Diego POV

After comforting Dolores, I go straight to my house. As I open the door of my house. I saw my twin brother Carlos all looking at smirking. "What happened between you and Dolores," he said while still smirking "Shut up Carlos, Dolores might hear you!" I said almost yelling "Oh I'm sorry I didn't think Dolores might hear us," he said while rolling his eyes on me "oh, and don't forget that our house is soundproof," he said putting a fake smile.

"Yeah yeah, I'm gonna go to my room," I said walking to my room

"Bye, my sweet Bro- Bleh" before he could finish that sentence I put some sand on his mouth. God my twin brother is so annoying but I love his company especially when I'm sad. He's always there, it's nice to have a brother like him. I walk to my room and went to sleep immediately, and try to forget what happens to today.

When Casita fell
Mary POV

As I watch Camilo crying and make sure that Camilo doesn't suspicious us. For our actions, a few minutes went by, and Camilo is still crying and trying not to believe that (your name) is dead. I nudge the twins signaling the plan.

Diego is supposed to make a fake body of (your name) so they will not suspect a thing when cleaning up the mess. Carlos on the other hand will make fake blood with his water.

Carlos is the first one to move and make the fake blood dripping under the pile of cracks that they saw where (your name) fell. Soon some red water flowed under the ground. As soon Camilo hear this, He screamed really loud and heartbroken making all the townspeople hear him. I felt my heart shattered into pieces. It's not that I still love Camilo... No. I feel bad for my cousin knowing what Nicholas has to do to my own cousin, but for my cousin's sake, I have to do it.

After comforting Camilo we all went straight back home. Cause we need to hurry to cause the Madrigal's will need to sleep in our house but only for a few days until their casita is finished rebuilding so from now they don't need to know that (your name) is still alive.

Back with (your name)

(Your name) POV

As I open my eyes I saw everyone looking at me. I remembered earlier I immediately go to the exit of the house but the live house stop and everyone is behind me except Mary.

"(Your name) you need to understand the situation now okay?" said my mama

"I don't want Mami, I'll forget everyone" I replied to her

"But you'll feel better (your name)" said Carlos

As they to convince me, I know I have to straight to Camilo. So I use my powers to open the gift, to my surprise they didn't follow at all, especially my Tio. He's the fastest and he can catch on to me in a sec. But he didn't I wonder why. Now I am standing in front of the broken casita. I watch them working together, including Mirabel. I smiled seeing Mirabel not finally neglected to the family, Isabella finally free from being perfect and Luisa not overworking too.

I immediately remembered what is the purpose of going here. I straightly go find Camilo, but I couldn't see him. So I try to ask the others Madrigal, but no one didn't answer my question. I shout but no one didn't even look at me. It irritates me so I just try to find Camilo on my own.

Thee someone caught my eyes, it was Lucas he was watching someone far behind. I couldn't see who that person is because of the big wall. So I just walk to him.

" Hey, Lu-....." My heart broke seeing Mary and Camilo kissing. I thought Mary love Lucas now. I feel bad for Lucas but even Lucas didn't know that I am beside him.

But I was angry hoping that I forgot everyone s pain will just go away. Especially not seeing Diego feeling heartbroken every day. Then I remember that I need to erase my memories.

I immediately go to my house.No one still notices me but I don't have time to think about it. Now I am standing in front of my family well except for Mary of course. She is still busy kissing Camillo.

They were silence inside of the house. So I broke the silence.

"I am ready," I said.

I saw everyone's shocking eyes but they gave me a small smile. Nicholas made me lay down on a bed. "will this hurt" I ask " No" he answered with a small smile. "close your eyes" that was the last thing I heard and everything turn to black.

I open my eyes, seeing many people having me a sad face. Who are these people, before I could ask. A girl opened the girl very loud making everyone set eyes on her. Who is she?

"(Your name)!" she said someone's name. Who is she, who are thee people, and who is (Your name)? She walks toward me. She checks on my head to toe.

Who are you