~

Camilo POV-

As I see the cracks that I know it hit on (your name). I only focus on the cracks in front of me not knowing what is happening to the others. All I know is Mami and Papi comforting me while I focus on the cracks. I could not process many things like they say Mirabel is missing, or (your name) is dead. I did not believe (your name) is dead but I did her last scream. The scream I did not want to hear from her. The scream from my future wife and my lover.

Hoping that the love that I felt for her right now showed up before I lost her. Let's not think any negative here Camilo okay (your name) is alive okay as he thinks of himself and him to calm down. I know that (your name) is dead but I need more proof. Maybe she escaped the fall or maybe she was able to dodge the fall, but I knew that (your name) was weak at that time because of the loud noises. Sooner the Garcia's came well except for Mary and her dad, Elena (your name's mom) approach us. My Mami explained to us what happened and all of Garcia's approaches to us and comfort each other after hearing the news. When they say that (your name) is dead my blood makes me boil. I did not believe them, it is weird that none have them have tears in their eyes. Even her Mami and the twin's none of them have tears. I want to ask them why but I know it is not the right time to cause more problems but now they are making me become suspicious about them. And I don't know why I feel they are hiding something. I mean her mom and her siblings don't even have tears in her eyes like that your daughter Elena don't you love them.

A few minutes went by, Mary and her dad finally came to our broken house. Antonio approach them and tell them what happened to us. I swear one more word that (your name)is dead I'm gonna explode. After hearing that Mary and her dad approach us and comfort their family. And again no tears from her face, I thought Mary care for (your name) and treat her own sister/brother.

"I- I can't believe that (your name)is dead," said Mary as she hug her dad

after hearing that, it made me so angry that it made me explode

"(YOUR NAME) IS NOT DEAD OKAY NO ONE IS DEAD THERE IS NO BODY AND NO BLOOD, SO NO ONE IS DEAD OKAY (YOUR NAME) IS ALIVE as I shouted making sure that they here and so does the others "so please don't say that please I don't wanna hear it" as I lowered my voice. They were silent and looking at me I can feel that they are worried about me. A few minutes went by and we are still silent while I am looking at the ground making sure not to cry. My Papi broke the silence and approached me.

"Camilo," said my Papi in a soft voice. Everyone's eyes are on me looking worried. by their face, it feels there is something wrong. Everyone looking at the cracks that had fallen on (your name). I turned around looking at the same thing they are looking I saw.......... that made my heart drop and this time I did not care if they see me cry I don't care anymore.

I screamed really loud letting out my pain "NO NO NO NO" as I keep repeating the words. My family tried to calm me but that did not work. I can't process anything my Mami is trying to tell me something but I can't hear them.

........................................................................................

Back with (your name) and Nicholas

(Your name) POV-

"So bro I think that they are gonna take an awhile on the madrigals mind telling me what can actually help me with my condition" as we walk around our casita

"I can't (your name) we have to wait for the whole family to do it, you have to wait (your name) maybe in the afternoon I am pretty sure they here later, you just have to wait" I just nodded cause I don't even know what will happen so I needed to wait and this opportunity to get close with Nicholas more. When he left in the past I was not able to contact him because I don't know where he is and how he is.

"So (your name) do you have a boyfriend?" he smirked. I know what he is trying to do but not gonna work Brother

"No I do not have a boyfriend" I answered him

"Mary told me that you used to have a suitor before the arrangement"

So he knows about the arrangement huh

"Used to have Nich he and Mary are probably dating"

"So that means you can have her Camilo then, Mary said that you have feelings for him" as he smirked at me

"wh-What no!?, I don't have feeling for him Nich"

"That's good you don't have feelings for him" he whispered

"What did you just say?" I asked

"I said what?" he asked

"I swear you just said something"

"No, I did not you are hallucinating"

"Okay if you say so" I know he said something I don't know but I know I have a feeling he is lying and hiding something from me just know it. I think it has to do about later and about my condition.

"(your name) I have something to tell and I don't know how long I have to hide it from the family"

"Is it about what you just whispered earlier?" I asked

"yeah and you need to keep it a secret especially on Mary, it would break her heart about this"

It sounded so important so I become more nervous and at the same time it makes me excited and what about Mary.

"Do you promise not to scream so loud" I can only nod for him to speak and it did not take so long for him to break the silence.

"Mary is not Tio Oscar daughter"