.

I open my eyes slowly thinking why I did not feel any pain from the crash. As I open my eyes I see that I am inside my house, besides me is my Tio. So he saved me from the crash and almost die, beside him is Mary. The next few minutes passed by Mary is helping me to calm down and gave me water to drink.

"Thanks, Mary"

"Your welcome (you name)"

I and Mary talk so much and she told me what happened with Lucas. And I told to her what happened in the casita. All three of us are the only ones in our house Because the rest of my family probably helping the Madrigals. A few minutes go by all of us are quiet until an unknown man breaks the silence upstairs and says my name.

"Hello (your name)" said the unknown guy "Long no see Nicholas," said Tio Oscar. Tio Oscar go upstairs to look at him properly

Does Nicholas like my brother who left Encanto!? The boy who has the most powerful gifts everyone thinks. As I think to myself, my brother Nicholas has mind control, one blink of an eye everyone obeys him. (yes I made him like Druig ok)

"Yes sis your brother, your older brother," he said while looking at me.

My eyes started to tear up, water started to fall in my eyes. I hug rushed upstairs and hug him tight. And cried because he was like my best friend too. Me, Mary, Mirabel, and he would play and we used to tease because he have a huge crush on Isabella.

"I miss you brother"

"I miss you to sis" as he giggled and smile looking at me

"How long have you been here? Does anyone know that you are here?" I asked him and still hugged him tight and not letting go.

"I was here before they left and yes they know and we made a reunion earlier"

"But no offense Nicholas but why are you here?" asked Mary

"Well, I heard that my sister has some problems with her phobia so I came to help my little sister Mary"

"Come here Mary and give the old man a hug," I said to Mary

Mary hugs him tight too, I know she misses him a lot too. After the hug and reunion, we made. and Mary is smirking and looking at Nicholas"I know that face you two do what is it?" he asked "So does my big brother still have feelings for Isabella?" Mary makes a kissing scene with her hands while looking at Nicholas."w-wHAt NO!!" he said. I and Mary make the face that means we don't believe him."Okay fine, my feeling for Isabella is still there" After he said that Me and Mary high-fived each other. "Well you better confess because someone is trying to propose to her you are lucky the last one did not work out," I said, "What someone is trying to propose to her?!" he said"Yeah but I am sure that Isabella does not like him at all because she knew that Dolores like him" Mary replied to him"well that is a relieve," he said.

"Well I and Papa have to help the Madrigals," Mary said.

Tio Oscar and Mary go downstairs I followed them.

"wait can I go with you guys and help," I said

"No you can't (your name) you have to stay with me," Brother Nicholas said

"Listen to your brother (your name) " Tio Oscar said as they continue to walk close to the door

"But-" I said "No but (your name)" said Tio Oscar as he cut me off. And sooner or later they are gone. Nicholas holds my shoulder and we talk about what happened to all of us and what is new. Like I told you about the feeling for Camilo and the arranged marriage like that.

"You know Nicholas I never ask how are you gonna help me with my condition," I said I look at him, and when he heard that his smile faded away.

"You will know (your name) when all of us are in here then I will personally be the one to tell you how to make your condition get better," he said while putting a smile

"okay" I frown thinking about how to help me with my condition. Nicholas hugs me and we cuddle for a long time making me fall asleep on his chest.

Back at casita when (your name)is still inside of casita with Mirabel

Antonio POV-

As I left my room a door will fell on until my papa saved me and carried me. My Tia and my Tio shouting Mirabel. Camilo and Isabella are trying to get (your name)as they saw her but they did not manage to get her.

"Mirabel leave the candle!" said my Tia. While casita is throwing us out of casita. Casita closes the door in front of us.

"Casita you have to let us in (your name) and Mirabel is still inside of the house," I said shouting but casita won't listen.

When Mirabel got out of the house holding the melted candle.

"Mirabel where is (your name)" Camilo asks looking worried and almost tearing up.

"She is still inside of casita," said Mirabel. As Mirabel finished her sentence Camilo become more worried.

"Camilo calm down maybe (your name) is saved and got protected by casita," my Mami said trying to calm him down.

As all the parts of casita ell on the ground, Camilo did not waste to find (your name). I, Mami, and Papi help him to find (your name). Sooner or later all Garcia's members reached our broken house. Except for Mary and Tio Oscar, they helped us and make sure that no one got hurt if they do. They will aid us too cause my Tia gift is gone and so are all of us.

Out of a sudden, my Tia screamed.

"Mirabel? Mirabel! Where is Mirabel?!" she said while running all over the place finding Mirabel. A few hours went by and Mary and her papa reached our house. I told them what happened that Mirabel is gone and thinking that (your name) is dead.