That Smile

"I like you too."

Jin had a way of tugging at Joon's heart strings. Those words made Joon swoon. He didn't think he would actually be successful with what he just pulled. Phew! is what he thought.

He had taken a really huge leap of faith. He did not even know what came over him to do what he just did. But everything's right with a happy ending right? Well technically this was not the ending, but the beginning of something beautiful, something Joon couldn't even begin to imagine. Life had a lot in store for these two ahead.

Joon heard Jin giggling, breaking his train of thoughts.

Namjoon's POV

I heard him giggle for the first time today. It was heaven. I had never seen him laugh like that. This view, this boy, I wouldn't trade this for the world. I wondered what was so funny though.

"What's so funny?" I said smiling. I was still holding the fragile boy in my arms. I didn't want to let go. He didn't mind though.

"I can't believe what just happened." I could just see his plump cheeks get a shade of pink. 

Ohhh, so he was a shy boy. Totally my type. Heh.

"Why?" I am not gonna lose anything if I tease him a bit. 

A flustered Jin is something to die for. Ugh, I wish I could take a picture right now.

He just started to giggle more.

Hm, I thought, why not play with him a little.

I pecked his right cheek. I could just see his expression go from zero to hundred within a second.

It was a good thing though. "Now do you believe it?"

I pecked him once more, "Now?"

"Okay okay yeah I believe it now. Stop that tickles." He said still giggling like a baby.

"Okay if you say so."

I continued,"Sooooo........."

"So what?" 

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"How can you even ask that question right now, huh?"  He unlocked our arms, and hit my shoulder slightly.

"Wait wait, did I do something wrong?"

"Noooo..... we just kissed, doesn't that automatically make us boyfriends?" and he pretended to think by making a 'I-am-thinking' gesture.

What the actual fuck? How can a person be this cute. He is such a baby. Who let him out of my pocket? I am completely devastated.

"Yeah. But still."

"Of course I will be your boyfriend. You don't even need to ask." and he made a small pout.

"I-, yeah." We both smiled. I mean we didn't even stop smiling at the first place.

He came closer and kissed me once more. It was more like a peck. Not that I didn't enjoy it.

"Okay Mr. Boyfriend, I am starving now. Let's get some food," he said.

"Oh my god. Why didn't you tell me? Wait here. I will bring your plate in here."

"Oh, you don't have to. I will come with you."

"No stay, let me be at your service today." I smiled like an idiot.

"Oh-kay." Not sure about this, he said.

"Don't worry. It's not that big of a deal."

"Okay. Just be careful while carrying two plates."

"Of course b- Jin." Oh god babe was going to slip out of my mouth. But yeah I refrained. Too soon maybe.

"Okay." Content with whatever happened in the last 30 minutes, he lied on his bed.

I was just about to leave our room when I said, "And Jin,"

"Yeah?"

"You should smile more. You look even more beautiful with that smile."

And with that I left for the canteen, satisfied with what I just said.