That sight

One week later

Namjoon's POV

"Hey where were you? I was looking for you." I said, curious about his whereabouts. We were in our room. Done for the activities for the afternoon.

"I was in music class. I have developed a liking for music nowadays to a greater extent. Might as well make something out of myself if circumstances allow it. Someday, maybe." he said, with a glimmer of hope in his voice.

Someday. Someday we will be alright, and live normal lives. I hoped that someday came as soon as possible.

"Oh. What did they teach today?"

"They have been teaching lyric writing these days. I think I might write something too. Do something productive while being in here."

"Right. Well I will be rooting for you. Fighting!"

"Hehe, yeah fighting!" He added "Why were you looking for me?"

"Oh nothing, I was just--" I stopped. All my confidence just went downhill from there. What the fuck Joon, he is your boyfriend, you can say it.

He tilted his head in confusion. "You just what Joon?" He said, a faint smile on his, looking at his baby all flustered.

"Just looking for a kiss from you." There, I said it. 

If embarrassment were a face, it would be me right now. How can I even say such a thing. Ugh!

"Okay" I heard him say under his breathe.

"Wha-" Before I could say anything he reeled me into a passionate kiss.

We had kissed several times in the past week but I just couldn't get enough of those plump lips. 

If only we could stay like this the whole day. 

It was a passionate kiss, not a soft one, 'cause it definitely involved tongue.

Third person POV

They were kissing. No, practically making out at that point. Joon's hands were going to places that they probably shouldn't. Jin didn't mind. He went along with it. He even let out a soft moan. Damn. Their need to breathe in air had become an obstacle for them at that moment. They disconnected their lips momentarily.

Jin already missed his lips. But they crashed their lips once again. This time both shifted themselves towards Joon's bed. Things were just starting to get more heated when someone knocked on the door.

"Gosh, who the fuck?" Joon thought. But it's not like they could just ask the person to go away. Whatever they were doing right now it was against the policy of the hospital.

Sadly there was a no dating policy in the hospital. If someone got to know about this, one of them would be sent to a different hospital.  He didn't even know why they had this rule. Ugh, this sucks.

"Wait here. Do not move an inch unless I tell you to. Okay?" said Joon.

Jin just nodded his head and pecked Joon on the lips.

Joon went toward the door and opened it, just to see a nurse standing. "Hey Judy, what's up?"

"Hey Joon, I just came here to inform you that there is an incoming call for you at the reception." 

 "Okay. Anything else?" 

"Nah, that's it. Bye." she smiled and then left.

"Hey Jin, I need to go to the reception. Someone has called me."

"Oh okay."

With that he left the room.

10 minutes later

"Hey who called?"

"It was just my mom. She and my dad are coming to visit me today."

"Oh right. How often do they visit you?"Jin couldn't help but feel a little bit jealous.

 "Once a week."

"How come I haven't seen them then?"

"Well you are either busy or just sleeping in your room. So I didn't bother you."

"I can meet them today then."

"I mean yeah if you want to."

"Yeah I do. Why? Don't you wanna introduce me to your parents?" He said in a teasing manner and of course Joon got flustered. 

"No it's not like that. It's just that I didn't want you to think we were moving too fast. And meeting parents is just, you know."

"I am just your roommate who just happens to meet your parents. Heh. Just kidding. Don't sweat it Joon. We are not moving fast. Just the right speed."

"Okay if you say so."

3 hours later

I heard Joon saying his parents had arrived. I was a bit nervous. What if they didn't like me? But then I thought they must be just like Joon, so they might. 

They were at the garden, Joon told me. 

As I went towards the garden, I saw two people extremely familiar to me.

I saw them. I could feel my heart sink to the bottom of my stomach. How is that possible? They died right? They died right in front of my eyes.

No no no. That is not possible.

 A million tiny voices were telling me it was exactly who I thought them to be. 

"Mom, Dad?" I screamed at the top of my lungs, mind unable to take it anymore. 

Suddenly everything was black as I slowly lost consciousness.