The Proposal

It's been 8 months to their relationship. Everything was going like a dream. Their bond became strong with time. They got to understand eachother more. Ritesh even forgot that he ever faced a heartbreak. He was amazed by the unfiltered live that Padma showered him with. Her love for him was like sea. He even doubted of he ever loved her back to the same depth.

To top it all, Padma had planned a special surprise for him. It was his birthday. She wanted to make sure that he gets the best surprise ever. Being alone all her life, she always dreamt of giving her love and care to her man. She was Overwhelmed when her only ever dream became true. She saw him as her everything. She took help from Pranay and made sure that he stayed out the entire day.

For Pranay keeping him tied for entire day was a huge task. But when they decided to play on his PS, the day went in a blink. After being successful in his plan, Pranay saw that it was almost time and he started.

P: Ada time ponadhe therila paaren. Mani 10:30 da.
R: Edhu 10:30 uh? Ayayo. Un thangachi kita ena solven nu therilaye.
P: en da ena aachu?
R: Ila macha, na iniku full day ava kita seri uh ve pesala. Ava kochuka pora.
P: Dei en thangachi pathi enaku theriyadha. Ne avaluku msg panla nu enaku call panni irundha. Apove boys day out ma nu sonnen. Avalum seri anna avaruku time ku sapaadu matum paathu koduthurunga, avaru kolandha madiri vilayattu nu vandhadhum saapada kooda marandhuduvaru sonna. Literally avalukku ne ena sapta ena panra nu minutes koduthute dha na un kooda vilayaditu irundhen. Adhunala you are safe.
R(tears brimmed in his eyes): enna ponnu macha ava. Idhuve vera yaravadha irundha, game vilayadna enaye marandhuruviya nu ketu sanda dha poduvanga. Aana iva... I feel so lucky to have found her in my life da.
P: I agree... Ava romba nalla ponnu da. Avala epavum miss panniradha. Seri time aachu va veetuku polam.
R: Ila da iniku night uh ingaye stay pannidren.
P(m.v): Ayayo, Ivan Inga stay panta en thangachi kashta pattu ready panna surprise lam? Seri samalippom.
P: uh.. ila da.. appa call panni irundharu,iniku oor lendhu varangalaam, na poitu pick up pannanum.
R: Oh apdiya! Seri apo na kelambaren.
P: Naanum un kooda varen. Un veetula una vitutu apdiye na station ku poiduven.
R: Seri va polam.
P(m.v): Shaba thappichen da saami.

Once Pranay dropped Ritesh at home, he left. Ritesh went inside his home and decided to take a shower. When he came out of shower he saw a package neatly wrapped in purple and white cover. He found a note on it.

Hello my King,

I have something special planned for you. Get ready in this outfit and find me in my most favourite part of the house

Your Queen 💜

He was so touched by her gesture. He got ready in the outfit she had gifted him. He was actually surprised that she knew his taste so well! It was a black party wear shirt! Without any delay he went to kitchen chuckling how his love would do anything and everything for food!
What waited him for there was another package with a sticky note.

It said,

"Hey Love,
I know you love to be pampered.
I really hope you like this.
Btw am waiting where we first meet in person!"

He was so touched looking at the Armani watch that was neatly wrapped again in purple wrapper. No one knew that he likes to be pampered, he always keeps things to himself. It's her who knew him so well already. He was feeling too many emotions at the same time. Fear of loosing her was predominant though. He slowly climbed upstairs to see her. But the room had about 27 different gifts in it. All were his favorites. From PS games to his favourite photo frame with her was lined up. There was another sticky note there.

"Hey Handsome,
I know am making you wait. But trust me. Just few more minutes. Find me in the place we all gather to relax.
Your Kuttachi ❣️"