Night is Still young

Both were lost in their moment. Ritesh was at loss of words looking at the depth of love She had for him. The content smile on her face made him feel a different high. The moon lit night and the slow breeze was making everything seem so magical. He pulled her towards him and silently hugged her.

Padma was not any different. She was feeling everything that he felt. She was dazed by his love. She knows how much every word she spoke mattered to him. She wanted to give him the world full of happiness. She did everything with her heart. When he hugged her, she was able to hear her favourite music of all time, his heartbeat. She closed her eyes and listened to it keenly.

After a while he loosened his grip around her and she felt herself shiver. It was indeed cold outside and the saree she was wearing for him was not thick enough to keep her warm. His hug had kept her warm and the moment he distanced himself a little, the chill breeze that was blowing made her shiver. He at once hugged her again and murmured in her ear in his base voice.

R: Una ennikum kashta pada vida maaten. Ipdiye enakullaye vechupen. Badhrama, warm uh. (Winking at the end)

Padma just nodded her head as she couldn't form any sensible statement her cheeks hurting from blushing so deep. He cupped her cheeks and said

"Ulla polam uh?"

Padma: ahn, cake eduthutu varen.

She turned to pick the cake when her pallu got stuck in his watch. The moment it got pulled both stood there shocked. Padma started to shiver and blush at his heated gaze traveling over her. Ritesh's heart was running a marathon of its own. He couldn't take his eyes off. His self control was weaning thin. She was looking divine as the moon was highlighting her perfect curves.
Both were breathing hard. He slowly looked into her eyes that were mirroring his emotions and pulled her towards him. She was the one to break the eye contact as it was too intense for her to handle. When he pulled her close enough he corrected her pallu and whispered in her ear.

"Mothamum enakku dhane sondham. Time varum podhu muzhusa saptukaren. Ipo cake eduthutu va keezha polam. Kulurula joram vandhuta podhu."

Padma was stunned by his words. Her cheeks were deep red already and she blushed more. Her heart was filled with more love towards him, as she saw the burning desire in his eyes. He controlled himself just to make sure to keep everything as per her wish even if she had not voiced it out loud. She was a firm believer in marriage.

It took every nerve in him to not devour her the moment he saw the same desire in her eyes. But more than anything he wanted to make sure that the woman who prioritised him in everything is treated just right. He knew she belonged to him and that made it better for him to gain back his control. She saw his plight and tiptoed to his height to press her lips against his. He froze the moment he felt the petal like lips on his. He held her waist pulled her closer with one hand while he held her head in position to deepen the kiss.

This kiss felt different than the 100s that they had shared earlier. While her kiss was filled with love and devotion, his was filled with love and desire. He didn't hold back and kissed her as if his life is dependent on it. When they broke the kiss, both had tears in their eyes. He then hugged her again to cherish the moment.

After sharing such a deep and content moment, they both went down. Ritesh gave her a cover from his wardrobe. Padma looked at him surprised.

R: I just thought you will look cute in this night suit adhan vanginen. But I guess idhu kadavul setting pola. It came handy. Saree la irundha inum evlo neram enala control panna mudiyum nu therila. Un iduppu already ena romba disturb pannudhu. Pathadhukku un pallu velaginapo vera.... (clears his throat).. ah... adhu dha... So change panniko ma.

She just nodded blushing hard and took the cover. When she came back in her cute pink night suit, he had also changed to his night vest and pant. They both decided to watch a light hearted rom-com to calm their nerves.

After looking at the options both settled on " Bangalore Days". They both loved the movie. The way the friendship was valued along with the personal plot twists made them love the film more. They laughed their hearts out during the wedding scene. Padma even teared a bit when the love was rejected by the leads mom thinking he might not be a better person for her daughter. Both of them rejoiced when the entire gang gathered to convince the mother to finally make their gang complete.

The movie indeed made their night less intense as they both felt at ease. They were sitting comfortably cocooned in a thick blanket well cuddled. Both fell asleep in the couch itself after the movie.

Ritesh's mom who came to take water at mid night saw them both asleep. Both their faces showed how happy they were. Ritesh's dad who came out as well, as his wife didn't return for a while, witnessed the beautiful moment too. Devi ma was happy to finally see her son living his life. It had been her dream to see her son happy and lively the way he used to be.

Kumar patted her shoulder and asked her not to cry and be happy that their kids are finally living their life. Both went back to their room.

K: Andha ponnu Namma veetuku vandhu Ritesh pathi sonnapove gavanichen. Verum friend ah irundha en ivlo akkara eduthu thaniya travel panni nammala convince panna try pannanum nu. But Inga vandhu cake cut pannumbodhu Avan andha ponna paartha parva, confirm eh panten. Ipo solren Devi, Padma dha Namma veetu marumaga. Nalaiku ava veetula pesi kalyana erpaadu panidlaam.

D: Na nenachen Neenga sollitenga. Enakum avala romba pudichu irukkunga. Namma pullaya epdi paathukara. Avan ava kooda irukum bodhu sandhoshatha thaandi nimmadhi uh irukardha paakaren. Oru amma va enakku vera ennanga venum. Naalaike pesidlam. Pasanga pora vegatha paatha nama seekram kalyanam pani vekkala na Namma straight uh paati thatha ve aaiduvom pola.

Both had a hearty laugh at it and went back to sleep.

Let's see how the morning sun brings in more light into their lives.

TBC....
__________________________________________

Author note:
Hi dear readers,

Am really sorry for the late updates. Due to some personal issues I couldn't post it regularly. This short story will be complete in next 2 chapters. Please do share your views on this. Do vote and comment.

Love,
Suha 💜