PART 1: the beginning

It was a crisp afternoon. birds chirping, animals playing, it was just your average evening. We start our story off with Shadow the hedgehog, just lying in the warm field admiring the view. Then out of no where, a big booty among us imposter walks up to shadow and sits down next to him. "Hello!" says the imposter. "umm who the hell are you?" says shadow. "Oh I'm an imposter from the hit game among us, who are you?" says the imposter.  "I'm shadow the hedgehog." says shadow. The big booty imposter sits down next to shadow, all you can hear is a big thump. "Woah there watch where you slam that thing, you're gonna kill someone with that big, juicy, thick, round, plump ass of yours." says shadow. "oh sorry, i almost crushed you under this big, juicy, thick, round, plump ass of mine. My apologies." says the impossible as his cheeks jiggle from the large impact. "no no it's fine." says shadow.

   They talk for awhile now. they talk about all sorts of things, but shadow just can't seem to get his eyes off of that fat, plump, juicy ass. "Uh hey, can I fuck you?" shadow asks as he bites his lip. "I thought you would never ask." says the imposter. Shadow whips out his 17 inch cock as the big booty imposter goes down on him. "I'm gonna suck this fat cock until you go blind!" says the imposter as he sucks all the germ cells off of the shaft of the penis. "o-oh f-fuck, y-your m-mouth i-is v-very w-wet a-and s-slimy l-like a-a s-sussy a-alien i-impoater~" moaned shadow while he continued getting sucked off. The big booty imposter stopped sucking shadow's big girthy 17 inch cock and began to spread his butt cheeks for shadow. shadow sticks his head in between the booty cheeks and sniffs the imposters tight little butthole. "Bitch yo booty stank just how I like it." says shadow as he firmly grasps the imposters jiggly plump juicy warm ass cheeks "well, what are you waiting for big daddy~? don't you wanna slam my sussy guts~?" moaned the imposter. "Bring that sussy boy pussy over my way kitten~" says shadow as he slips that massive cock into the imposters sussy boy pussy, without lube...  The imposter yells out as Shadow tries to stick his whopping 17 incher into the imposter's asshole. 

   "What seams to be the problem?" asks shadow, "I-I think we need some lube xXedge_lordXX~" says the imposter as he teases shadow by shaking his ass a little. Shadow licks the asshole to the point where it sounds like you went swimming in a public pool. "Ohh~ the flavors are melting on my tounge~ mmm mm MMMMM!!!! *smacks lips* Is that gooey enough?" asks shadow, "ohhhh yes it is daddy~" says the imposter as he throws his ass back onto shadows magnum dick. "I'm sticking it in your ass now, this better be the last of your whining." says shadow as he sticks his empire state building sized dick into the imposters sussy boy pussy. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHFUCK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" the impornography screams, you can hear that shit from a 100 story building on planet uranus.