Night 2 bc i said so (lime warning?)

you woke up and realised you were 10 minutes late to work because you're an idiot (joke. you're cool.) you quickly get dressed into your uniform, not having anything to eat because you didn't have any time. you grab your hat, phone, house keys. you run to freddy fazbears pizza, and somehow arrive just 2 minutes before your shift starts, shit. you quickly run to your office to not only be greeted by a man with a phone as a...head? what? we're you hallucinating? we're you drugged? we're you drunk?
"oh, uh. hey" he muttered, scratching the back of his neck

"okay, first day at work, i get a phone call from a random ass guy explaining how my job works. day two of me working here, i get greeted by a man with a phone as a head? do you even work here? who are-" just as you were about to complete your sentence, you got rudely interrupted by the man.

"scott."

"what? OH-" so HE was the guy you were talking to yesterday. once you got home yesterday you fell right asleep, so your memory must've been hazy. "right, uh, sorry about that. that was uh, quite rude of me. uh, y/n, btw, if you didn't remember-"

"no i remember."

"right. okay. so uh our shift starts in atleast a minute, wanna uh, talk about life?" you asked, tryna make the conversation more friendly as you walked towards the chair next to him.

"o-okay, sure?" he blankly stared afar.

you guys talked for about 1 minute, because that's the only amount of time you guys had before both of you had to focus on your shift. night 2 started, and then the phone suddenly spoke.
"I-I won't talk quite as long this time since freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. uhh... it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk; just to make sure everyone's in their proper place, ya know?" he leans back in his spinny chair. why didn't i get one? how unfair.

"okay okay, uh, one question; why do you get the spinning chair and i just get this lame ass chair that doesn't spin, or move?" you eye him. "uh, maybe it's just because i do? i don't know. okay anyways as i was saying-"

"no. i will not let you continue until you give me the chair." you whine (lol)

"hm, if you want the chair so badly, why not you just come here and sit on me?" he chuckles. you knew right away that he was smirking under that god damn phone. dayum, he was teasing you. you wanted to get him back. only because of the chair.

"if you insist" you agree, as you jumped out of your lame chair and jumped on his lap, and started tackling him like a feral animal.

"h-hey what was that f-for-" he screamed- tryna get you off while tryna tackle you back at the same time. you guys fell off the chair, hitting your head against the floor. you let out a small moan bc that shit hurt:( and then uh he was on top of you, pinning your hands above your head, technically sitting on you now.
"haha, i win. now i get to keep the chair-" before he could finish, he realised what he has done. a blush overtook his face, though he was wearing a phone on top of his head. (you also felt a tent growing down there ;) jk.) "o-oh god- i- i uh,.. d-didn't mean for that to h-happen-" you two finally got back to your senses, and stood up really quickly. "y/n, left door, bonnie." he manages to get out, pointing to the door right next to you. without hesitation, you quickly run to the big button and close the door on bonnie. you both jusr stood there, awkwardly until he spoke up. "u-uh, if you really, like, want to have this chair you can sit on me if you'd like- but- if you don't, just sit on your chair. i don't really want to give this seat up." he blushes, stutters and sits back down on his spinny swag chair. "i-i mean...if you don't mind...? w-we don't mean it in a sexual matter so- I-I MEAN, okay sure if you don't mind-" you were a nervous wreck. you just stood up and walked over to him, sitting on his lap innocently. you guys just met yesterday, but in person today, but did it really matter? you guys have been talking for atleast 2 hours now anyway. "o-okay, uh, so, since you're new here, i'll teach you how to use the cams and when to close the door." he leans infront, right next to your face, dangerously close. "foxy is still in pirate cove, so we should be fine for now." he talks about the rules, what you need to do in order to stay alive, and yeah the basics. you guys made it to 5:50 a.m., but had 7% power left.