night 3 but in his room 😻 (SMUT WARNING)

he threw you on his bed and got on top of you. you realised what was about to happen, so you blushed madly.
"i-" he covered your mouth with one of his hands, the other hand blocking your side so you had nowhere to go. he put his knee in between your thighs, and got closer to your face. your head was spinning with all the dirty thoughts.

"y/n..." he growled softly.

he then put his huge ass telephone head on your neck, but not being able to do anything bc he had no face. but you could still feel his warm breath on your neck, making you sweat and blush madly. he then traced his hand around you, just letting it explore your body. you slightly moaned at the sudden contact- you were really touch sensitive.

"i love the sounds you make, y/n..." he chuckled, which was full with lust. you could feel his hand going further down...until he reached your thighs, dangerously close to...your privates.

"p-please, scott..." you whined, not being able to deal with the tension anymore.

"mm.. if you say so, y/n~"

you gulped, not ready for what was about to happen next...

he then got off of you and went next to you. he pulled the covers on him and just said "goodnight".

was this man insane? who the fuck sleeps with their work outfit on?

"you realise you have y-your work outfit still on, right?....psychopath.." you muttered.

"ok" he replied. and you both went to sleep (you also had your work clothes still on 😇)