8. ᴍɪɴᴊᴀᴇ's sᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ

Enjoy~
Ignore my mistakes please☺
Love you all

Authors pov

Silencer who doesn't understand korean wants to impress the head of the college, virus.
so he requested for a speech which is full of praise for the director of the college.
Wanting to impress virus, minjae asked the librarian of thier college, Mr kang taehyun,who was great in korean to help him write the speech in korean.

That's why they are sitting in front of computer and writing the speech on the first floor of library.
" Our director has unceasingly served, serve means-"

"I don't need meaning sir, I'll memorise it! Just continue. "
Librarian kang sighed shaking his head and wrote the speach.

Jeongguk watches them , hiding behind the wall and turns away from them, and shows thumbs up to someone, miming a telephone receiver.

Silencer got Intruped by the call from reception, asking for him to be there as there was a call for him.
He nodded and stood up , asking Mr kang to print the speech and keep it with him making the librarian sigh and nod.

Mr kang collects the printout from the printer. Jeongguk hails him "Mr kang, the director was remembering you. "

"Really? " Mr kang asked jeongguk suprised who nodded.
"Yes just now. "

Mr kang nodded and gave the print out paper to jeongguk.
"I'll go see him right away.. Give this to minjae. "
Mr kang hurriedly went away from.
Jeongguk looked at the printout and tore it with smirk.

Silencer reaches the reception and picked up the phone.
"Hello? "

"Hello,Mr kim minjae? " Namjoon spoke ,changing his voice a bit, sounding a bit deeper was standing at the spot where he could see minjae but minjae couldn't.

"I am calling from the police station. Are you from America? " Namjoon asked in deep voice.

"Yes sir. "Minjae replied.

" You life is in danger. "

Minjae's eyes widen as he heard that and gulped, panicking
"What.. How? "

"Listen carefully Mr kim Or else you'll get killed as soon you step out of the college gate. " Namjoon said stiffing his laugh in.

As Namjoon were distracting minjae, who scared and nervously was listening to him, jeongguk worked on the computer. Changing few words in his speech. Like 봉사 (served ) became 나사 (screwed) etc.

On the other hand Mr kang knocked on virus's office door and enter after hearing ' come in'.
"Yes sir? "

Virus looked at him confused as he asked.
"Who are you? "

"Taehyun librarian sir. "

Virus looked at him with blank expression as Mr kang said.
"I am permanent sir. "

" Congratulations. "Virus let out sarcastically.

As jeongguk finished changing the speech, Namjoon gave him the phone, feeling out of ideas.

" Yeah.. Yeah. . So where was I? " Jeongguk asked minjae

"You said I may die outside the gate. "
Minjae said scared.

"Right as you get out of the gate, you'll see a traffic signal-"

Minjae nodded as he wrote on his small notebook panicking.