13. ʙᴜɴʙᴜɴ

Enjoy
Ignore my mistakes please☺

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Authors pov

The city looked huge and pretty from the balcony of the cafe, where they were in now. Namjoon leaning over the balcony, thinking deeply about what they saw, mind not even considering the pretty view in front of him. Next to him, seated on the table, was yoongi Absentmindedly, reaching for the cookies from a hamper minjae left.
"I'll be in the guinness book for driving from seoul to busan in boxers that too, for the wrong guy! "

Namjoon turned to yoongi, with a frown on his face.
"Same name, same degree, same photo, but a different guy -what's going on? "
He said and sighed closing his eyes for second.

"But how did silencer got gguk's address? "
Yoongi said, taking small bites of cookies, yoongi's words made Namjoon realize from where to solve the different guy puzzle.
"Oh yes! Good point! Hey minjae! " Namjoon called out minjae.

Minjae was emptying his pressure against someone's compound wall , at the shout of his name, he turned and looked at yoongi with wide eyes, face panick.
"Hey! Hey! "
He yelled as he rushed towards Namjoon and yoongi, zipping his pant up on the way, he snatches the pack of cookies as well as the cookie, yoongi was eating.
"How dare you open this!? I got this from San Francisco, handmade cookies. "
He said, taking the box and hamper away from yoongi and scanned the hamper carefully. Tidying the hamper again,Placing it on the table, away from yoongi of course.
"Specially for Mr jung jjk"

"Junk jk? Now, who's that? " Yoongi asked him.

"Not junk, its jung jjk! Do you know who that is? He's a great scientists. 400 patents, the world wants him. Took me a year to get an appointment... Once he sign the deal with my company, I'll be huge. "
Minjae said dreamily with smug smile.

"Stop about this jung jjk, how'd you got gguk's address? "
Yoongi asked him, minjae rolled his eyes and took a photograph from his laptop bag.
" You should be thanking jung jjk, he led me to Jeongguk. See this."
And handed the photograph to yoongi, who was stunned looking at the photo

"My Secretary tracy welsmith was here to fix an appointment with jjk-"
Namjoon took the photograph from yoongi and looked at it, it was tourist photograph of minjae's secretary tracy, taken in a street of busan. In the background, at a corner of photograph was Jeongguk, smiling at something.

"- she didn't got the appointment with jjk but i found Jeongguk. I checked busan's phone directory and found the name Jeon Jeongguk. "

"What happened to his face then? Plastic surgery in honor of your
visit? "
Yoongi said to minjae, who rolled his eyes and ignored him.
Namjoom placed his hand on yoongi's shoulder and smirked a bit.
"Only one man can give the answer. "
.
.
.
.
.
.
JEON MANSION

The man who was claming to be Jeongguk, was standing before his father's portrait, holding his father's ashes box in his hands, eyes closed.
"Sorry papa, I couldn't fulfill you last wish. You kept asking me to take you to seoul but I waited for highway tender. I could not be a good son.. "
He said, eyes tears, heart sad.

"What are you saying? "

The Jeongguk guy turned towards them, startled as he saw namjoin standing with yoongi, minjae behind them.
"- you're an engineer. Your degree's on the wall. You are a very good son. "
Namjoon said sarcastically.

"How dare you barge in without permission, I'll have you arrested. " Jeongguk guy said Aggresively holding his father's box.

"No, you'll be arrested. We found that you use the degree to clinch contracts huh. "
Namjoon said with anger filled eyes though his tone was still calm.