19. ɢʀᴏᴏᴍɴᴀᴘᴘɪɴɢ

Ignore my mistakes please ☺
Enjoy~
Don't forget to leave your love for me ~

✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧

Yoongi drove silencer's car into a wedding venue and stopped in the porch. Both got our of the car, looking around, their eye's fell on something
There was a board, decorated with flowers proclaiming the wedding couple's name. Which was...

<----««»»--⍟--««<----««

KIM TAEHYUNG

WEDS

PARK HYUNSIK

»---->»»--⍟--««»»---->

"That donkey? " Namjoon said as he looked at board, in disbelief.

Yoongi took out the hanger with rest of silencer's suit on it.
"Thanks for the suit. "
He said to tied up silencer's who let out protested whines, banging his tied feet and hands against car seat, poor silencer.

Namjoon, in khakhi pants with white tshirt and khakhi jacket and yoongi, who was now wearing silencer's suit ran up to stairs, inside the house with white envelope in their hands.

"Virus will have a heart attack..
... Hello. "
Namjoon said to passing by guest, who smile and greeted back.
"At his every child's wedding, we're here to rock the party. "
Namjoon said to yoongi, reaching the first floor.
"I'll talk to tae, you peel off the price tag. "
He said to yoongi, indicatting to hyunsik as price tag.
"Okay! "
Yoongi nodded as they split up towards thier said missions.

Taehyung was sitting before a mirror, looking at himself in beautiful whitel look. He was looking ethereal, beautiful, gorgeous, Words were not enough to express his self but his eyes were blank, filled with sadness, loneliness.

{ he literally is looking like an angel! So pretty ಥ‿ಥ}

Namjoon entered into the room, smiling at some of the girls, who just left the room after getting the groom ready and stood behind taehyung, who was still looking down at his bracelet.

Taehyung looked up, seeing namjoon's reflection in the mirror and turned around to look at him, surprised and smiled widely.
"Namjoon hyung! "

"We found jeongguk, tae. "
Namjoon said with huge smile on his face.

Taehyung's smiled faded as pain flashed through his face, he turned away from Namjoon and continued to do small touchup on himself.

Meanwhile

A staff member of hotel housekeeping, clothes iron in his hand, approached hyunsik's room, yoongi who was standing out of the room, waylays him.
"For room number 107? "