Ch:07__WEDDING INVITATION

Two days later, at about ten o'clock in the morning, while Shiza and aunty were having breakfast, the servant reported the arrival of Ahmar. Shiza stood up in anticipation while Aunty was shocked. "This early?"

"Please! Invite him here." Shiza instructed him and he shook his head and left.

Shiza sat back in her chair. They both left breakfast and started waiting for Ahmar. The sound of footsteps was heard after a moment and then Ahmar entered the dining room but he wasn't alone. He came with Vaneeza by his side. Aunty and Shiza stood up to receive him.

"Hello! Good morning." Ahmar greeted them pleasantly.

"Hey! Come and sit down. How did you come so early in the morning?" Aunty had addressed Ahmar, completely ignoring Vaneeza. Ahmar had pulled the seat out for Vaneeza, then he also sat down beside her.

"By the way, I forgot to introduce her to you. This is Vaneeza, my colleague, a very good friend and ..." Ahmar left the sentence incomplete.

"And?" Shiza looked at him questioningly.

"Please take your seats!" Ahmar ignored her question and told them both. Shiza and Aunty also sat down.

"You left that day without answering me. At least you would have confessed." Aunty immediately complained and Ahmar laughed.

"That's the reason why I've bothered you this early." By saying that, he looked at Vaneeza who had handed over a wedding invitation from her purse, to him. Ahmar handed the card to Aunty who was looking at the card with curious eyes.

When she took the card, Ahmar started talking. "This is my wedding invitation. I'm getting married to Vaneeza tomorrow. You must be surprised that tomorrow is the wedding and I came to invite you today ... or I could have told you verbally ... But then I didn't consider it appropriate that you had sent me Shiza's wedding invitation. If I had not given it, the ritual would not have been performed. That's why me and my future wife have come all the way to invite you." Ahmar said in a calm tone, Shiza kept looking at him with a pale face while Aunty seemed shocked and upset.

For a moment, he waited for Aunt's reaction, but when she did not say anything he turned to Shiza. "As far as you and your happiness are concerned, when you chose Shiraz over me, despite my pleas, just then my connection with your happiness was over. The moment you signed the marriage certificate in front of all the people and became his wife, the commitment and love had expired. But even then, I spent three years mourning your betrayal with all my heart. But now I've realized that you could be my first love, but you can never be the last because now my only love is Vaneeza and I can't ruin my future, for my past! You should stand by your choice that you have made 3 years ago. " Having said that, he took Vaneeza's hand and stood up. "I would be very happy if you guys would attend." Then after passing them a polite smile, he turned around and walked towards the door with Vaneeza but then stopped and turned back.

"I pray that you will always be happy and settled in your home. There's nothing more I can give you." Then they both left. The card slipped from Aunty's hand and fell on the table.

♾.....♾....♾

She was burning the card by her hands when Aunty entered. "What are you doing?" They run towards him in panic.

"Thankfully I didn't burn all the return boats, otherwise I probably wouldn't have been able to do it and you would have been shedding tears on my lifeless body ... but it won't happen now."

"Are you talking nonsense?" She was upset.

"I'm going back tomorrow," Shiza informed them.

"What? Why?" She looked at her daughter in shock.