Chpt 1. ...The Beginning of the end?

Atsushi was in the orphanage for as long as he could remember.He had no clue how his parents died and to be honest he didn't really care anymore. He just waited for the day for the caretakers to kill him. He was bullied by the other kids and most of his meals were moldy bread and groundwater. He was abused everyday,all day and did most of the work while the other kids played. It sorta ticked him off.

After all his time spent there,the only thing he could call his "friend" was books. Sure it may be an inanimate object but books took him to a whole new world. A world outside of the orphanage. A world where he wasn't constantly being harassed by the others. It was one of the only things that brought him happiness.

Well...He couldn't blame them.

He was the reason that the tiger kept attacking. It destroyed everything the orphanage had and...it was his fault. So...he endured it until they finally decided to kill him. Ah well.....he thought they'd kill him.

It was a surprise when they kicked him out. He expected them to hang him or stab him to death...not..let him live.

POV: Atsuhi Nakajima

"This was...This was probably to have a way to make the tiger leave the orphanage alone." Atsushi mumbled walking away from his old "home". "If the reason for the tigers attacks was because of...me...then kicking me out..it really was for the best" He mumbled again.'Well maybe this can be a new start for me!' Atsushi thought as he smiled to himself. "I read every book in the library and know all about history,mathematics and science,surely I'll be able to find a job regarding one of these subjects...right? "Atsushi questioned whether or not things will go as planned.

POV: Narrator

He was right. His fate will only get out of his hands from now on. For such a smart boy...he sure as hell had no idea that his life would take such a drastic turn. The only thing is,he's not sure if it was a turn for the better or...worse.

Word count:352