𝘽𝙉𝙃𝘼 𝙭 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙖 𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙛𝙛

Hope you enjoy this and have a nice day or whatever it is in your time zone! xD

Request By: Kairiyo

Also to the person who requested this, again I am sorry if it's not the best I am not part of the fandom so I don't know much but I researched her attitude and personality on YouTube so yeah, just hope you like it-

-Author

__________________________

"What a moron."

-Natasha's POV:

I was tied to a chair in the LOV headquarters after I had failed my mission.

Still not sure how I managed to get caught and kidnapped by those sore losers, that call themselves villains but meh.

I was supposed to capture a few of them and bring them over to the upper ranks of the hero society, but from what I remember, I was grouped up with another Pro Hero, the number 2 Hawks.

He looked upon himself as a high valued person and hardly ever paid attention to the mission, taking it lightly.

That's why we probably failed.

We had divided the plan into two parts. The first one, I was in charge, and the second HE was in charge. But while I was talking, he looked over to the big crowd downstairs and completely ignored me.

And of course, while on the mission everything was going ok with me. I did my part of the plan incredibly well but he forgot to do a certain part and PERFECT I GOT FUCKING CAUGHT.

Sometimes, I just wanna punch a certain person so hard they fly off to space but I guess that's what happens when you choose to be a hero.

As I awoke from my DeEp slumber, I looked in front of me and Tomura Shigaraki. Another easy opponent to beat, he was probably gonna talk about some weird shit again, I don't know.

"Looks like your partner has done a small list"

"Stop talking about that little rotten shit, he's more annoying than those kids on the bus."

"Hm? Aren't you scared? I can kill you if I want."

"You know what else you can do? Maybe go get some skincare."

He stayed quiet.

"Also, the only thing I am scared of, right now is your face. I am afraid it's gonna fall apart right in front of me and like, that's pretty new if you ask me."

"Maybe you should be careful how you talk to me, I am the LOV'S-"

That idiot didn't see me slowly free the chains, and although I can probably beat him in a fight, it's better to fight off my urge and complete the rest of the mission on my OWN.

Finally arriving back at base, I reported their location, current status, final movements and boom.

Mission Accomplished.

Hmph, I didn't expect this to be so easy.

"What a moron."