Loneliness Makes Me Happy

** A/N- Howdy y'all! :D This is my first time writing an x reader type of story and I'm quite excited. Also something I'd just like to share, I'm planning on making majority of the titles for the chapters after songs. (This chapter is named after Loneliness Makes Me Happy by Lost Dog Street Band) The chapter may or may not be related to the song. It all really depends on how bad my writers block is when I'm writing lolz.**

Y/N p.o.v.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. And we all know what that means, time to start the day. I don't really want to get up and start the day because its 7 am and I'm still crazy fuckin tired. After about 10 minutes I got myself out of bed knowing I'd be late to dumb fucking school If I waited around any longer.

I rummaged around my clothes until I found something to wear for this shitty day. I changed from the over sized hoodie and basketball shorts I slept in into my outfit of the day. It's really just you typical emo trans masc outfit: black skinny jeans, band tee, big fucking grey hoodie, finger-less gloves, and for spice a pentagram necklace. Its overall kind of plain but its a classic. And because I am, in fact, a raging homosexual I decided to smear some make-up under my eyes.

Ugh I really don't want to go to that hell-hole of a school. But it being the first day at this new place I guess I'm supposed to go.

Fighting the urge to just go back into bed, I grabbed all the shit I need for my day. My bag, house keys, lighter, cigarettes, my wallet, phone and earbuds. Checking my phone for time I saw that I had 20 minutes until school starts so I figured that I better start going so I can stop by the store before school to get some form of caffeine.

I exit my room closing my door and weave my way through the hallway. I saw that my siblings room was empty when I walked past. They probably left early. They're definitely more responsible than me even though you'd think I am, being the oldest.

No one else seemed to be in my dark quiet house. My parent were at work at this time. I left my house and started to untangle my earbuds. Such a frustrating thing to deal with. Not having the patience for it I put my earbuds in only having two knots left in the cords. I put my liked songs on shuffle and continued on my way.

.

.

-A/n, later on there will probably not be as many song titles just so you know but I hope you enjoyed and any interaction would make me happy :P- and ALSO it won't be forever until I post the next chapter cuz I have like 5 chapters already writen lolz