☔︎Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ☔︎

Rustle and sound of loud steps was heard through the outside boarders of the mountain in  Encanto. A 16 year old boy wearing a royalty yet noble prince clothes as he rode his horse through the forest, he soon halted his fellow companion to take rest.

As the prince sat down under the tree, he looked at the mesmerizing view of a mountain and smiled " this scenery is so beautiful " he sighed, " if only Mama and Papa could see this...."

As he was about to close his eyes, earth soon shook the clouds change from sunny skies to raining raging storm, He looked up and saw the mountain and saw it was cracking and breaking down he soon saw the trees beginning to fall on him which he dodge it, he soon ran to his companion but was unlucky as a tree fell infront of his horse as it ran away in full speed of fear. " Wait!" He was cutten off as another tree tried to fall on him he successfully dodged it as he fell on the ground.

As he was about to stand up his foot got stuck at tree bark, he struggled to set himself free as he tried to break from the tree's hold another tree began to fall on him, the prince couldn't do anything but sheild his head and his vision turned black.

.........

[While Somewhere]

"MIRABEL!!"

A woman called out to her daughter who was climbing up in the tower, behind her was her cousin and sister but soon failed as their gifts vanished. As Mirabel looked through the forest and saw her uncle who safely -basically uses his bucket and head to break through the wall- to escape, she looked at him don't worry Tio, I promise I'll come back to you she thought as she tried to reach the candle with the help of Casita.

As she grabbed hold of the candle and soon slide down, as she ignored her parents calls. Casita managed to soften her fall, as many boulder's came to crash down on her she accidentally dropped the candle and was about to grabbed it by to her dismay it was crushed by a boulder. She soon saw Bruno's tower breaking and she soon knew what to do, she ran away from the site and ran against the walls- since it was weak- she managed to break it and escape the crashing site.

As Casita stopped breaking Mirabel looked at her home was all broken and destroyed to peices. She felt awful, she soon took one last glance and leave, As she ran through the woods of Encanto she can hear a faint yell from the distance she came.

............

She soon reached the mountain that was forbidden to go, she soon took enough courage and climbed the mountain with difficulty.

As she reached through the top she accidentally slipped and slide down the muddy and slippery mountain, as she sheilded her head and bag she landed safely in a bush. As she looked up and saw the mountain cracking breaking in two peices, she looked away and thought of laying down on the fallen trees in the ground.

As she leaned on a fallen pile of tree, she soon thought about her family I don't think I can confront them.... I don't want to burden them longer. I shou- her thoughts we're stopped as she heard a heavy breathing at the pile of trees. Mirabel saw a little crack for her to see, as she peeked through her eyes we're wide to see a boy with dark brown hair and the exact skin color as hers. She soon moved the trees out lucky for her it wasn't heavy at all for her to have difficulty with.

As she managed to clear the top part of the pile she can see the full body of the boy, she saw that his foot was stuck and his other hand was protecting his head. She soon kicked the tree's bark and set the boy's feet free, as she checked his pulse he was still alive though his head was bleeding and his right foot was sprained.

Mirabel looked at the sky and saw it was about to rain, she quickly took the boy and dragged him to a nearby shelter both could rest for the night and avoid the storm. Mirabel managed to find a cave and looked both ways if there we're any wild life at all or some people, soon the boy woke up from his conscious and fluttered his eyes open.

The first thing he saw was a girl and rain, as his blurry vision began to clear he was shocked to see a girl looking at her bag. " Wh-what the " he mumbled as it surprised the both teenagers. " What the heck you almost scared me!" Mirabel exclaimed as she placed her hand on her chest.

" Excuse me, you we're trying to kidnap me! " He defended, which made Mirabel offended. " Is this how you thank the person who saved you're life?!" She exclaimed angrily, " if it weren't for me you would've been dead! "

The boy stood there shock by her words, he felt something wet on his head as he touched it he flinch as he looked at his hand his eyes widen a bit. I'm bleeding he though soon Mirabel kneeled next to him and sighed.

" Hold still " she said as she placed bandages around his head and it was stained a bit due to the blood." You're lucky you didn't bleed that much, though you're foot got sprained when it got stuck at the bark " she explained as she took a look at his foot.

He looked at her with amazement at how she acts as a professional healer, Mirabel soon massaged his foot though he kept grunting by the pain. She soon placed it with some herbs and bandages " you have to stay tight if you don't want you're foot to feel worse " she said. The prince was taken aback by it, " what? What do you mean stay put?!"

" It will heal for a week, and it will be hard for you to walk or journey back " she answered. The prince gave a frustrated sigh and soon calmed him self down, they both grew to a awkwardly silence, the only thing that can be heard was the rain.

Mirabel soon looked at her bag and was relief to see some of her Mama's empanadas in her bag, luckily she grabbed a few of it during the proposal dinner with the Guzmans. She took a look at the prince and sighed, she soon tapped his shoulder as he was looking at a different side which caught his attention.

" Here, you might be hungry " she passed an Empenada to him which he accepted it. He soon took a bite of it and was amazed at how good it was. " So~ " Mirabel tried to start a conversation.

" What's a girl like you doing here?" He asked, Mirabel looked at him as both there gazes met. " Just to escape my family " she answered. " Why?"

" I don't know, but I just feel like it's best for me to leave them after what happened today " she stated and soon looked at him, " what about you? What are you doing here?" She asked.

" I was having a breather after my prince royal classes with my servant. I thought of coming here since it has a great view till I got caught to an earthquake I guess " he shrugged as he explained. " By the way, what's you're name?" He asked. " Mirabel. Mirabel Madrigal" she introduced.

" Philip. Prince Philip of (Insect Kingdom Name) " they both shake their hands and Mirabel looked at him, " if you're a prince shouldn't you get back you're parents might be worried about you " she said. Philip only sighed," I can't "

" Why? "

" 2 reasons. 1 my foot's sprained and 2 I don't have parents " he answered coldly. Mirabel looked at him, with a sadden look till an idea came to her head, " why don't I help you get back to you're kingdom " she stated happily." Are you serious? " He asked.

" Yup! But in return you have to help me find a place to stay at you're kingdom, deal? " She asked, as Philip though about it and soon shook her hand." Deal "

꧁𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝꧂