☃︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈☃︎

Tears. We're all the Madrigal family could do, after hearing the news of their last piece was gone they cried nonstop. Luisa and Isabella hugged their niece and nephews tight not wanting to let go as they both cried on each side.

Camilo couldn't help but keep banging on the table in loss, Pepa and Felix who cried silently comforted their son as they give him an embrace, Antonio who was hugging his sister in tear and sobs Dolores cried in Mariano's arms.

Abuela couldn't believe what she heard, the same thing happened again. The day she lost her husband, the day the miracle was made repeated again. She cried in silence as Bruno comforted his mother. Augustin was speechless he lost his daughter, his sweet little Corazon, he soon cried along with his wife.

They didn't have any energy to talk so they all agreed to call it a night and soon headed to there own rooms. The triplets stayed at their mother's old room, as the triplets shared the room there we're.....

" For the fifth time Nathaniel! Get you're gift together! " Norman yelled in frustration as he kept getting hit by the eagle brown wings of his triplet, " Sorry! It's hard to move around if this room wasn't so cramped! " Nathaniel defended.

" Why did you even use you're gift anyways?! " Naomi asked rather annoyed. " Uhhh, to fly up and sleep in the air! I'm not sleeping on the floor " He replied as he turned himself back to normal. " Idiot we're sharing beds! The bed can fit us three! " Norman said as he bonked his head and soon rubbed his temples.

" Ughhhh, you know what I'm taking the right side of the bed " he said as he laid down his face facing the wall. Nathaniel just huffed and took the center leaving Naomi in the left.

Naomi was sweating, she couldn't sleep. She would always have her music box to help her sleep, though thanks to that she can't. The music box was gift from her mother, and she cherished it along all the things her mother gave her as a gift, her thoughts we're halted as she got hit by her triplet's elbow and soon sighed annoyed.

She moved his arm away and tried to get a goodnight sleep.

[|While Somewhere|]

" Goodnight my little amors "

As Philip quietly closed the twins door and soon gave a relieved sighed, it took him 2 hours to make the twins asleep by telling them 30 stories and it was exhausting. He was able to put Maya asleep as well, as he headed towards the tower of his deceased wife, he soon took the glass coffin lid off, and gave Mirabel a kissed on the cheek and in the forehead.

He soon closed the coffin and was about to leave till a hawk pecked through the glasses window, curiosity got him Hermítá soon opened the window making the bird fly into his arm as he reached out. Philip noticed a paper tied on to it, as he read it he soon sighed and looked Mirabel's sleeping-dead- figure in the coffin.

"Ya saben la verdad Mi'vida, espero que no intenten atacarme..." he said a sweat slides down through his head.( Translation: They already know the truth Mi'vida, I hope they don't try to attack me...)

.......

Morning soon awoke the Madrigals as they we're all ready for their trip, though except for a certain Madrigal. " What do you mean you didn't sleep?! " Norman uttered in worry as he checked into Naomi.

" I couldn't sleep..... I needed Màmi's handmade music box to help me sleep... " She uttered weakly as a yawn fought in her throat. Nathaniel cringed at the sight of his triplet, she has a dark black eye bags in her eyes making her like a zombie. Though he was also worried, " you think you have enough energy to travel? " He asked

" She'll be fine, She can get some rest on our trip " Norman reassured as he piggy back ride his triplet who was now asleep. Nathaniel hesitantly shrugged and soon opened the door for them to exit.

The Familia Madrigal we're shocked to see Naomi not getting enough sleep, for now she skipped breakfast and slept at the table in the center of Nathaniel and Norman. " She didn't get any sleep?" Gabriel asked, Dolores oldest the same age as the triplets. " Si, she can't sleep without the handmade music box Màmi gave her when we're 5 " Nathaniel replied rather simply though they could see a hint of sadness.

" So you told us that you guys have you're own miracle, could you tell us what each of your gift is? " Isabella asked as she smiled at her nephews. Norman nodded and soon answered, " My gift is Creation, I can create any non living or living thing with my creation book. While Naomi's is Sound, she can attack anyone when she sings a high note, while she can make anything float when she sings a low note and when she sings them together she can magentize what she touch " He answered as he looked at Nathaniel eating and Arepa and soon kicked him making him jolt.

" My gift is Animal Possession, I can posses any animals ability and I can talk to animals " he said as he took another bite of his Arepa.

The family Madrigal was busy talking through out breakfast and we're ready for their trip to see their long lost Mariposa.

......

I know it's short, I'm sorry....

Updates can be a bit late and longer than before so please accept apology. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧