Chapter 5- Forced Love

ⒶⓃⒼⒺⓁ

As the next day came and the light shone into my room, I began to realize that today was the day that I had to meet my 'future husband' that my father picked out for me. He had set an arranged marriage for my eighteenth birthday. It absolutely was horrible that I didn't even get to enjoy my eighteenth birthday. It just had to be ruined but a wedding that I definitely didn't want to happen.

I got out of bed with my head hanged low as I made my way to my bathroom to fix myself up. When I got to the bathroom, I fixed my hair,brushed my teeth and all that jazz.

I then made my way to my wardrobe to pick out an outfit. I had to pick out something that my father would think was presentable. I chose a short lace black shirt with a cute black top. I thought I looked pretty presentable and so did my maids.

As I was walking through the hallways of my manor when I was stopped by one of my maids, Elizabeth, she was one of the youngest and definitely, my best friend.

"Excuse me, Angel, do you mind helping me with something?" She asked, " I don't mean to bother you, I just needed help with a new task that your brother gave me" she added.

"I'd love to help you, it doesn't bother me one bit" I smiled at her, "Now what do you need help with?" I asked

"He told me organize his clothes according to the years that he got them and I was wondering if you could help me" she told me

I rolled my eyes at my brothers idiotic request "of course I'll help you. I just can't believe how stupid of requests my brother gives"

We both started walking to my brother walk in closet. It was beside his room so we wouldn't have to bother him.

We walked into the closet the see such a mess in it. I sighed because my brother does this on purpose. He always has to make the maids work harder. It's absolutely unfair.

We both started to get work and by the time we were finished the closet looked neat and perfect. I smiled at my maid as she thanked me before I made my way downstairs to my father.

I knew that the man that my father picked for me to marry would be here soon. My father invited him for breakfast and he was going to spend the night her.

I went to the living room and saw my father sitting down and looking at letters sent from our kingdom. I walked over to him with a smiled on my face.

"Hello father, what time is the boy you want me to marry coming?" I asked, looking at him.

"He should be here very soon" he replied as the door bell rang signaling that the visitor was here.

"I'll get the door" I told my father as I walked to the door. I answered the door and there stood a tall blonde boy with blue eyes. He was definitely good looking.

"Hello, are you Angel?" The boy asked with a dashing smile.

"Yes, that would be me" I replied with a big smiled. I just couldn't get over how good looking he was.

"Well, I'm Ethan, it's very nice to meet you. I didn't expect my future wife to be so beautiful" he said to me as he walked inside,shutting the door behind him.

I blushed lightly at his comment, " Thank you, now let's go see my father, I'm sure he'll be delighted to see you" I smiled and started walking

I could tell that he was a charmer since he took my hand in his as we walked. I like charmers but he wasn't my type of guy, I like guys who have something different about them. I like someone who's unique.. Someone who stands out against everything that I'm so used to. I want someone who will show me all the things that I'm missing out.

As soon as my dad saw Ethan, he stood up and they engaged in a conversation. I just sat down and tried to ignore them. I didn't like being the only girl in my family, I never had anyone to talk to except the maids, but they barely had time to talk.

I sighed as they talked. They kept talking and talking. I felt like hours were passing as they talked. My dad tended to ramble on and on about our kingdom to people he had a liking to.

Honestly, all I could really think about at the moment was my childhood. I used to be so happy, those years were the best moments in my life. I remember when 9 and I saw this boy with beautiful green eyes that I could've got lost in. I remember him saying that his name was Harry. I never saw him again after that day but I hope one day I will. He was different and like I said, I like different.

I remember my mom telling me that I couldn't see that boy again or my dad would get angry. She never told me why and I just need to find out what that boy is. I know he's not a fallen angel but I could tell he wasn't human either. He could be part of the dark but I just wanted to know for sure. If he was part of the dark then I fell in love with the enemy because I soon as I saw him that day I fell for him, hard.

I was snapped out of thought when my dad called my name.

"Angel, it's time to eat, I've been calling your name for quite a while now, are you okay?" My father said

I got up "yes, I'm fine" I sighed and I heard Ethan laugh. I rolled my eyes and we all started walking to the dining room and when we got there we all sat down and started to it.

The whole time we were eating and talking, all Ethan would talk about was himself. At first I thought Ethan would be that bad but he's really annoying. He always talks about himself like he's the king of the world. In reality he is just a citizen who's father is a good friend of my dad's.

When I was done eating, I got up and cleaned my dish. I was very bored and annoyed at the moment. I'm not a violent person at all but at the moment I felt like smacking Ethan so he could just shut up.

I went to my room and laid on my bed. All I wanted was this day to be over. I didn't want to be forced into a relationship. I want a real relationship where I actually love the person I'm with. I definitely don't love Ethan, not even one bit. He's too conceited and cocky for me. I wanted someone I could talk to like they're my best friend. I wanted someone who actually cared about me and didn't only care about himself.

I wanted a real true love but all I'm getting at the moment is

Forced love
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Look, guys, I actually wrote a chapter with over a thousand words.

I hope you like it.

~Brokengirl136