Chapter 1- Angel's Life

ⒶⓃⒼⒺⓁ

Hello I'm Angel and I'm 17 years old. I may seem like a Normal girl to you but my life is far from normal. I'm a princess, I might not dress like one but I am.

I am the princess of the lights. The lights are fallen angels, who are suppose to make the world a wonderful place but most of them are just plain and boring to me but I guess that's just because I'm so used to being in my kingdom.

The lights worst enemy are the dark.i honestly see nothing wrong with them but I guess I'm just over positive. My father is the king of the lights and he hates the dark but he never told me why. He just told me to stay away from them. My father is sorta strict but I dean with it since he and my brother are all I have.

My mother was murdered 3 years ago. By members of the dark. I loved my mother with all my heart and when she was murdered it broke my heart especially since I saw her get killed. Since I am kind I have learned to forgive the dark even though they gave me a lot of emotional pain.

I'm a very shy girl by the way but I can be very outgoing when you get to know me. I have a couple secrets that I don't think I can tell anyone. I love to meet new people and do regular teenage girl things. Oh, and My locket that my mom gave me is one of the only things that give me joy.

I am homeschooled by my maids that are really pleasant . They are really sweet to me and are like family to me. I really do love them like they are my sisters. They are always helping me.

Other than my roller coaster of a life. I'm just a regular girl who loves to explore when I have a chance. Thats enough about me for now.

You might learn more later

Just wait and see
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, Sorry if it's too short or sucks. Angels picture is on here.